• The KillerFrogs

Listenbee on ESPN Outside the Lines

lonestarfrog89

Not able to watch them now but I’m curious on how he exposed him?
Showed the video of Kolby commending the TCU coaching and medical staff during his 2016 pro day and asked Kolby to comment on why the change of heart. To which he responded, he didn't the extent of his injuries at that point. His wanker for a lawyer chimed in and said Kolby is the only NFL player to have a plate in his hip.

Chongo94

Showed the video of Kolby commending the TCU coaching and medical staff during his 2016 pro day and asked Kolby to comment on why the change of heart. To which he responded, he didn't the extent of his injuries at that point. His wanker for a lawyer chimed in and said Kolby is the only NFL player to have a plate in his hip.

Kinda got the impression this may be a theme they try to play up. Not sure why it would matter. I think there are dudes with plates in their heads playing.

Wexahu

Also asked him if he was 100% now, and you could tell KL didn't really know what to say. Which was a pretty good indication to me that he is more or less 100% but can't say so. I mean, if you're not healthy, just say you're not and explain exactly what the problem is.

Zubaz

I mean really, just kinda confirmed what we all thought. It's too bad he got injured, too bad that injury might have contributed to less of a pro career than perhaps he wanted, but he's listening to some bad advice and he's hurting some folks that doesn't seem deserve it.

I think he's going to regret this in the long run. I hope someday the two sides can be reconciled. As I said before, I think we do need to remember the sacrifices and good work that Kolby did at TCU. I can think of at least one win that we lose without him.

HornedFrog4Life

He just black/balled himself from the league. He cannot take tough coaching, coach yelled at him. I am sure players are told they will be cut in the NFL if not producing or being a dog. Basically admits he did not want to play with pain, that’s not going go well in the NFL. Of course he was able to apply for Dancing With the Stars after his escapade in Bills locker room.

Dumb as a box of rocks. Those coaches and trainers got you there. You are healthy to run a 4.3 forty but have 2 hernias a month later. How did that happen. He did not say he was injured now, just said he is working out just like every prospect and free agent are doing right now.

As Shannon Brazell said. He is probably not welcomed back to the yard

HornedFrog4Life

He didn't get the surgery till after TCU is my understanding

I think the point is that he ran a 4.39 at the combine, which was before the surgery. Too hurt to play but trainers treated you well to get that time? What did you do after getting that time to need the surgeries???

Froggy Style

His reply to why did you say you were appreciative of the coaches and the medical staff was that he didn't have a problem with all of the coaches. Okay, so now you're on record saying you liked the coaches and medical staff, but now that you have a lawsuit you have a beef with a few coaches. Seems like this is going to be thrown out pretty quick to me.

Also seems like no lawyer would want KL on record again before a trial...unless this is simply a PR stunt to try and get some money.