• The KillerFrogs

Listenbee Lawsuit Update 3/19/2018

Punter1

Considered how he didn't make a statement and TCU did, I think I know who got the better end of the deal.

Maybe he got a good lawyer that told him to take the money and enjoy flying your drones....

'Bee probably listens for a while..meaning a month...then if he got the better end of the deal starts bragging about how he banged up Coach P and our program....

MTfrog5

Maybe he got a good lawyer that told him, take the money and enjoy flying your drones....

'Bee probably listens for a while..meaning a month...then if he got the better end of the deal starts bragging about how he banged up Coach P and our program....
So you’re giving him a month which is also about 10k tweets for KL

Billy Clyde

Would kinda love to see Gary get peppered with questions about it at every presser leading up to fall... Not because I really want specifics, just because I think it might lead to some pretty humorous rants.

netty2424

Would kinda love to see Gary get peppered with questions about it at every presser leading up to fall... Not because I really want specifics, just because I think it might lead to some pretty humorous rants.
Then those reporters wouldn’t be invited back. It’ll probably never come up.

TCUdirtbag

I’m guessing the university offered to pay some medical bills under certain conditions and a pretty nominal amount of cash to make it go away.

H0RNEDFR0G

I'm guessing TCU's legal fees have already gone over 200k, and would've wound up north of 500k if this actually went to trial. This leads me to believe his settlement is somewhere near or below 300k. Since it was likely a contingency, up to 40% is going to his attorney. After taxes, I think his ceiling on take home is 133k (but probably lower).

This is nowhere near retirement money. KL would've been much better off keeping the goodwill he built during his TCU career with our alumni, than having that settlement. He could've milked a 50k a year job off of some TCU alumni sap for the next decade at least. That ship has sailed.

This is what happens when you get caught playing checkers instead of chess.

Last edited: