• The KillerFrogs

Listenbee is suing Patterson and B12

TCURiggs

I’ve always operated under the assumption that literally every football coach yells at players at some point in time. Hell, not just football.

Ha. Yeah, look no further than our baseball coach. Schloss doesn't exactly coach with kid gloves. My favorite of his was when were playing Ole Miss and that mouthy dude they had (Mathis?) started chirping at our dugout as he was running down the 1B line. A few of our guys started chirping back and Schloss looked at them and yelled "shut the darn up!!!" right on camera.

Wexahu

What in the heck did they expect? If Nick Saban or Urban Meyer were hit with some nutso lawsuit like this do you think Bama and OSU fans wouldn't react the same way? He's suing the school and coach for making him play injured because it's kept him from being employed in a league where one of the most basic requirements is being able to play through injuries. There are so many holes in this thing its a joke.

Horny 4 Life

I’ve always operated under the assumption that literally every football coach yells at players at some point in time. Hell, not just football.

I played for and coached with several coaches who rarely yelled at players and none that ever approached the level of ass-chewing that CGP does from the sideline. Everyone communicates in their own way and everyone responds to that differently. Some kids, as we've all acknowledged on this board, don't respond well to it. It appears that maybe Kolby was one of those.

I'm certain that opposing coaches will be sure to bring this up on recruiting trips if they think it will help with the parents or recruit.

Ron Swanson

I wasn’t referring to any one plaintiff hack. Every city I’ve lived in has a guy with same stupid ad.
I was just making a joke. I went to high school and college with Billy, but i have no clue if his dad roots for his son’s alma mater

That being said, you were clearly referring to Jim Adler

Horny 4 Life

What in the heck did they expect? If Nick Saban or Urban Meyer were hit with some nutso lawsuit like this do you think Bama and OSU fans wouldn't react the same way? He's suing the school and coach for making him play injured because it's kept him from being employed in a league where one of the most basic requirements is being able to play through injuries. There are so many holes in this thing its a joke.

I can't imagine the level of vitrol that would be directed at Kolby if that had been the case.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
I was just making a joke. I went to high school and college with Billy, but i have no clue if his dad roots for his son’s alma mater

That being said, you were clearly referring to Jim Adler

Don’t know him. The moron that has to use that advertising ploy for the out of work day time tv crowd in Indianapolis is Ken Nunn the smart tough lawyer. In LA it was some other yahoo. Your guy does not own the franchise...