• The KillerFrogs

Le'Raven Clark

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
Le'Raven Clark 6-6/260/4.9 Rockdale, TX All-State OT currently committed to Texas Tech and attended 2 recent TCU games and is seriously considering making the switch. Would finish up the OL recruiting for this class very nicely and would give TCU the upper hand on 2012 LBer Derek David who also is committed to Tech. David rated top 5 players in the state for 2012.

Comment from Taylor Hamm 247sports:

"spoke to Derek briefly tonight and I asked him about Le'Raven Clark's newly found interest in TCU. Clark has been to a couple of games in Fort Worth this fall and is seriously considering jumping on board with them. I asked Derek if Clark darted to TCU would that have any affect on his status with Texas Tech and he responded back with "Probably"..."

Clark Video:

http://espn.go.com/v...clip?id=5246110

Derek David 6-3/225/4.6 Rockdale, TX broke his ankle and out for the remainder of 2011,

frogbyproxy

Looks fantastic Feisty!

My letter to Santa. " Dear Santa for Christmas I would like for TCU to get a couple of players that committed to Tech and also would like to get a couple from UT".

Response from Santa. " I would give you what you want but so many have already jumped ship from Tech to you and some from UT. It wouldn't be fair to take anymore from them but I may be able to squeeze 2 more out of UT just to piss Mack off since he is always a bad boy".

AUFrog

Looks fantastic Feisty!

My letter to Santa. " Dear Santa for Christmas I would like for TCU to get a couple of players that committed to Tech and also would like to get a couple from UT".

Response from Santa. " I would give you what you want but so many have already jumped ship from Tech to you and some from UT. It wouldn't be fair to take anymore from them but I may be able to squeeze 2 more out of UT just to piss Mack off since he is always a bad boy".
Odd. I'm guessing you're one of those people who pretends to have dialogue with his/her pet cat.

frogbyproxy

Odd. I'm guessing you're one of those people who pretends to have dialogue with his/her pet cat.

I prefer to joke around about the old SWC rivals, but if you want me to be like a particular fan on this board who always says I disagree and then slams everything I guess I could do that too. :laugh:

talor

This is good news. I was disappointed when he cast his lot with TT. It seems everyone can preach about change and how it's going to be...then you lose to Iowa State.