• The KillerFrogs

Lariats 2010

Lariats = TCU fratdaddys who pulled strings to be seen as "important". They can be seen pretending to look and act like cowboys down by the Frog Horn. They serve no purpose.

I did not know what the Rangers were so I looked it up. Apparently it was a group that was intended to be an athletic frternity, but then they tried to get girls to join too. I have never seen them anywhere and did not even know they existed.

HFrog1999

I did a google image search for TCU Lariats and came up with this. I do not know if this is related.

1581222736_3daf8935ae_o.jpg

Goo

Lariats = TCU fratdaddys who pulled strings to be seen as "important". They can be seen pretending to look and act like cowboys down by the Frog Horn. They serve no purpose.

WHO WILL PROTECT THE FROG HORN WIHTOUT LARIATS......duh

Also, what purpose to most college clubs serve aside from: sex, drinking, hazing, and homosexuality.
I like that LARIATS added school spirit to the list of extra curricular activities.

WHO WILL PROTECT THE FROG HORN WIHTOUT LARIATS......duh

Also, what purpose to most college clubs serve aside from: sex, drinking, hazing, and homosexuality.
I like that LARIATS added school spirit to the list of extra curricular activities.
School spirit is added by the HyperFrogs. The Lariats just stand there and are nowhere near the student section. By serving no purpose I meant they do nothing that requires them to be on the field. I realize there is nothing wrong with them pulling strings, but it just looks dumb when all you do is wear goofy clothes and stand there on the field.

rc2608

I hope they Lariats are back,.. They did have some hot chicks around at all times....Those guys were sharp!

I remember a guy that went by Redfrog who I met at the "Pit" in the old Main. He was always eating fried shrimp and chicken fingers and complaining about "The Greeks"...glad to see he's gotten over it.
310FEfroghorn_smokeRT.jpg

rc2608

School spirit is added by the HyperFrogs. The Lariats just stand there and are nowhere near the student section. By serving no purpose I meant they do nothing that requires them to be on the field. I realize there is nothing wrong with them pulling strings, but it just looks dumb when all you do is wear goofy clothes and stand there on the field.

How about The Lariats wear just cowboy hat and a purple body suit like some of those cool HyperFrogs wear? Would that still be goofy?

BRING BACK THE LARIATS

How about The Lariats wear just cowboy hat and a purple body suit like some of those cool HyperFrogs wear? Would that still be goofy?

BRING BACK THE LARIATS
The body suit guy is one person and I don't think he in Hyperfrogs. Also, I believe he was in the TCU video. Did not see the Lariats in it :laugh:

BelushiBob

So you have to be in a Frat...... Then what is the next step in the selection process?? Is this a IFC represented Frat situation? Or are the Latin and Brother Frats allowed to participate as well?

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
No offense but the Lariats organization looks like it is for the gays. Do we really need some [Cowherd]rs in cowboy hats acting like fools on the sidelines? I am there to watch the game and check out the cheerleaders. Not see some drunk [Cowherd] acting an [Gary Danielson] on the sideline.

rc2608

No offense but the Lariats organization looks like it is for the gays. Do we really need some [Cowherd]rs in cowboy hats acting like fools on the sidelines? I am there to watch the game and check out the cheerleaders. Not see some drunk [Cowherd] acting an [Gary Danielson] on the sideline.

HF_OU_Game_Panoramic.JPG