• The KillerFrogs

Lariats 2010

Redfrog

Earlier this summer I read in the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, and Boys Life that the Lariats were coming back to the TCU endzone this fall to run the "Frog Horn".

Could we be so Lucky? I just hope they keep it a Greek only organization.

gdu

QUOTE(Redfrog @ Aug 9 2010, 04:16 PM) [snapback]609866[/snapback]
Earlier this summer I read in the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, and Boys Life that the Lariats were coming back to the TCU endzone this fall to run the "Frog Horn".

I hope this thread is a joke, for several reasons.

HFrog1999

It was confirmed in the Penthouse Letters and Good Housekeeping.

SnoSki

53799d1233210381t-herbert-family-guy-oldman.jpg

Pinkyfrog

Umm hello, they're the "TCU Rangers" calling those brave boys (and heathen girls) Lariats is a disgrace to their fine institution.

D

Daniel Plainview

I read in Highlights that the TCU rangers like to play tummy sticks

80594713.jpg

Redfrog

I read on another TCU related site that there will be a special area designated for the Laraits in the south endzone. I was shocked to see that they reinstated those Drunk A holes.

What was wrong with the Rangers? The other article that I read said that the Lariats had more prestiege and school spirit and that the Rangers weren't getting it done.

Cant believe those Fraternity Jerks pulled the strings of their rich alumni friends to get this deal.

Make me sick

SuperToad

I read on another TCU related site that there will be a special area designated for the Laraits in the south endzone. I was shocked to see that they reinstated those Drunk A holes.

What was wrong with the Rangers? The other article that I read said that the Lariats had more prestiege and school spirit and that the Rangers weren't getting it done.

Cant believe those Fraternity Jerks pulled the strings of their rich alumni friends to get this deal.

Make me sick

Does that mean the Rangers are out?

joejordan

Make me sick
I think the hiLariats are a joke, but this post sounds like someone didn't get a bid.

Hunt Together

Make me sick

I guess you don't know who the Rangers are.

Goo

What does Baseball have to do with LARIATS?

There are so many Frat Daddy's at TCU now it is no wonder they are demanding the LARIATS revival. Just because they drank at football games, hazed pledged with cattle prod's, and stole all the football players women doesn't mean they should be banned permanently. I think it has been 10 years now which is a worthy suspension. The LARIATS stood on the field for 45 years and their alumni control the school. BRING BACK THE LARIATS. I want to see some young hotties at the game and nothing will draw them out of the parking lot more than LARIATS harem!

The game just aren't as exciting without the LARIATS puking on midfield, tearing down goal post, or carrying players off the field!

There is a rumor that Gary Patterson has succesfully completed his LARIAT pledship and was indoctrinated shortly after the Rose Bowl and now has fully membership to the secret society!

A picture of LARIATS seating section at Amon Carter, circa 1995
CHASTI170407L_468x359.jpg

LuvFrog

The Lariats used to run the scene at TCU. Hopefully this rumor is true and they are back on the sidelines at the home games. The Lariats should take our football team and univesity to a new level. Great move and this will put us ove the top for sure.

Goo

The new stadium has a and endzone section for LARIATS to blow horn and then an elevator to wisk them to the new LARIAT suite. Pretty cool these kids got a box.