• The KillerFrogs

LaDarius Brown

MidlandFrog

Not sure if this is posted yet. According to ESPN, he has said it is down to the Aggies and the Frogs. Said he will announce after his season is over. Aggies are a dumpster fire, TCU is the place for him. Kerley is a senior and we need him. Come on Ladarius, stay local.

Nick Danger

According to TexAgs, he is supposed to announce sometime today (Monday) that he is committing to A&M. Actually, the poster said that his "inside info" comes from his mother-in-law, who is a teacher at Waxahachie! I guess we shall see.... :huh:

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
Per recent report on scout (don't have a membership so can't quote) his teammates were chanting "TCU, TCU" during an interview with the reporter.

Everyone around him seems to think he is a TCU lean. My money is on him eventually committing to the Frogs, though I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't until after the season.

RufeBruton

According to TexAgs, he is supposed to announce sometime today (Monday) that he is committing to A&M. Actually, the poster said that his "inside info" comes from his mother-in-law, who is a teacher at Waxahachie! I guess we shall see.... :huh:

Even when factoring "Aggie Time", Monday the 25th has come and gone. So much for the Aggie poster who had "inside info".

And, I am still puzzing about having a "mother-in-law" as a senior in high school. Aggie-ism for step mother, perhaps?

FrogAbroad

Even when factoring "Aggie Time", Monday the 25th has come and gone. So much for the Aggie poster who had "inside info".

And, I am still puzzing about having a "mother-in-law" as a senior in high school. Aggie-ism for step mother, perhaps?

Or perhaps the poster's MIL?

FROGDADDY

I took it to mean that it was the Aggie poster's mother-in-law, not the kids mother-in-law.

gdu

Of course it has been posted, but that's ok. No idea where he'll wind up. TCU seems to be the obviously better destination, but you can never be too sure about folks who have A&M on their short list.