• The KillerFrogs

Ken Starr

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
This is worse than a train wreck. I wonder how all those people who signed the petition feel about their support of Uncle Ken now?

TCURiggs

I wish Art were legally able (and had the balls) to sit down for an interview like that and actually get hit with some tough questions. Can you imagine him trying to herky-derk his way through that?

"Lookey here, I'm from Texas. In Texas we don't do emails, mmmmk. When you want to talk to me in Texas you mosey on down to my office and talk to my face. And you better mosey on down here with some swag and act turnt. I ain't never seen no emails."

froginaustin

I really dislike Ken Starr, but I am nevertheless amazed that the experienced lawyer in him, with plenty of resources to get legal help or other help preparing, would walk into an interview so unprepared.  Starr was trapped by inconvenient facts that surprised him, but shouldn't have.  I would expect someone with legal skills like Starr's (and resources) to anticipate something like that email, and either be ready with a deflecting comment or just stay away from an interview where it could come up.

He's not as smart as his (carefully cultivated) reputation would have us believe.

SuperBarrFrog

froginaustin said:
I really dislike Ken Starr, but I am nevertheless amazed that the experienced lawyer in him, with plenty of resources to get legal help or other help preparing, would walk into an interview so unprepared.  Starr was trapped by inconvenient facts that surprised him, but shouldn't have.  I would expect someone with legal skills like Starr's (and resources) to anticipate something like that email, and either be ready with a deflecting comment or just stay away from an interview where it could come up.

He's not as smart as his (carefully cultivated) reputation would have us believe.

It's almost like he's crashing intentionally because he knows he has tenure, and he wants to take down the BOR. 

TCURiggs said:
If Ken Starr ever was some sort of brilliant legal mind he has shown in this round of interviews that part of his brain must have leaked out of his ears at some point. He could not have come off much worse in that interview, I was literally slack jawed when he looked over at his advisor in front of the cameras. Has anyone tested the Brazos for lead?

TAINTed frog

TCURiggs said:
I feel like this photo sums it all up:

jzeikhkvmrxnaat8t2hg.jpg

Dogfrog

Westsider said:
I think there's someone stupider than Starr..... Spaeth.
This. Looked like he was doing "OK" until she really mucked it up. You really can't shut down an interview, demand a do over, and then expect the news service to edit it as you see fit.

InnerloopFrog

This reminds me of the Sam U. Trial when the Team Chaplain was on the stand and the prosecution asked him a question and some lawyer from Baylor  sitting in the gallery stood up and "Objected".

dawg

GuardianFrog said:
If Ken Starr ever was some sort of brilliant legal mind he has shown in this round of interviews that part of his brain must have leaked out of his ears at some point. He could not have come off much worse in that interview, I was literally slack jawed when he looked over at his advisor in front of the cameras. Has anyone tested the Brazos for lead?

This is why friends don't let friends live in Waco: it's the Hellmouth.  Where wierd, crazy, evil [ Finebaum ] happens often enough that the locals think it's normal.  He's lived there for how many years now?  Apparently long enough to melt his brain.

Armadillo

TAINTed frog said:
I feel like this photo sums it all up:

jzeikhkvmrxnaat8t2hg.jpg

I just spent an hour doing a photoshop of this photo (by adding some funny quotes to everyone in the pic) but decided not to post because it's tacky and tasteless.  This whole Baylor mess already has enough of that.

dawg

Armadillo said:

I just spent an hour doing a photoshop of this photo (by adding some funny quotes to everyone in the pic) but decided not to post because it's tacky and tasteless.  This whole Baylor mess already has enough of that.

Nah, go ahead and post it; let the noble FFF be the judge of whether it's "tacky and tasteless." 

Frogo

froginaustin said:

You are so right on every point. Assuming some form of dementia has not set in with him, I'm irritated at those who have held him up as a paragon of wisdom, gravitas, and morality for so long.

Dogfrog

Frogo said:

You are so right on every point. Assuming some form of dementia has not set in with him, I'm irritated at those who have held him up as a paragon of wisdom, gravitas, and morality for so long.
He's Chauncey Gardener.

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
dawg said:

Nah, go ahead and post it; let the noble FFF be the judge of whether it's "tacky and tasteless." 
If it's too tacky and tasteless for fff, post it on Shaggy.