• The KillerFrogs

Ken Starr

Big Frog II

Power of Purple said:
What a disaster.  In fairness he might not have seen every email but someone surely did.  He has a secretary right?  Where are they.
Yes, he does have a secretary.  Her name is Rosemary Woods.

asleep003

Sports talk shows today, in LV, were curb stomping Baylor/Briles/ and were furious that any school would allow their law students in a lecture hall with this wimp(Starr)... plus adding "how many female law students would even want to sit any of his lectures". 

Cheers !

frognutz

DickBumpastache said:
After this interview, how is it even possible for Starr to show his face on campus, let alone TEACH IN THE LAW SCHOOL?!?!?

This has turned out worse than anyone could've possibly imagined for Baylor. I hate that it happened but I can't say I'm mad that the pure ignorance and arrogance is being exposed down there.

I'd agree with you except that law school is where they churn out the next generation of scumbags, so not really sure I see your point.

USNFROG

nm. It was funny, but it was kind of meta and was probably not funny to people that don't know me personally. Move along. Move along

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
USNFROG said:
nm. It was funny, but it was kind of meta and was probably not funny to people that don't know me personally. Move along. Move along
Probably a good move. There are a lot of things that seem funny at 1:16 am but maybe not so much at 8:00 am.

toadallytexan

ToadallyTexan
Dogfrog said:
This. Looked like he was doing "OK" until she really mucked it up. You really can't shut down an interview, demand a do over, and then expect the news service to edit it as you see fit.
Maybe, before all this, in the local setting that was Waco, you could have done exactly that by threatening non-cooperators with no more access. That was then; this is now, someone forgot the past rules no longer apply.

Dogfrog

toadallytexan said:
Maybe, before all this, in the local setting that was Waco, you could have done exactly that by threatening non-cooperators with no more access. That was then; this is now, someone forgot the past rules no longer apply.
Good point. I wasn't aware this was a Waco station.