• The KillerFrogs

Justin Rogers

Young and Horned

Shawn Robinson's backup, it *appears* (assuming Rogers redshirts) would be Grayson M., unless Michael Collins or Karson Ringdahl, or a transfer I'm not aware of, become the backup.

Is it reasonable to conclude that Rogers would have a serious chance at being Robinson's backup next season if his knee is ok?
Better question is if healthy, can SR hold off JR. IMO, better passer and has athleticism to take off if needed.

froginmn

So just to confirm.... Rogers did actually sign???? It’s weird that other than this thread nobody had posted a thing about it.
If the second signing day deserves its own thread, I have no problem with the most significant recruit in program history getting his own.

Welcome Justin! So glad you are a Frog and so looking forward to your impact on the program.

Moose Stuff

If the second signing day deserves its own thread, I have no problem with the most significant recruit in program history getting his own.

Welcome Justin! So glad you are a Frog and so looking forward to your impact on the program.

I’m poking fun at the words “I haven’t seen it anywhere”. I’m fine with people starting 50 different threads about Justin if they want to.

TX_Krötenechse

The only way Shawn loses the starting job to Rogers this year is if Rogers is head, shoulders, chest and waist better. Because coaches will be cautious with him given his injury, and Shawn has earned his shot to start with his time in the program and action this season.

I will be shocked if JR doesn’t redshirt.

BigPurple87

Not knocking SR. I don't particularly like those short bubble screens or sideline pass plays anyway. We throw them about 10 times a game and I get be have probably a 10% success rate

FrogLifeYo

Are offense was built around our personnel and their skill sets...We through short routs because those were the routs KH could throw the best..