• The KillerFrogs

Justin Rogers

VA Froggie

I haven’t seen it anywhere but he did sign his LOI this afternoon and is a Frog. He is the real deal, look at his video, he can really throw the deep ball.

SwissArmyFrog

Shawn Robinson's backup, it *appears* (assuming Rogers redshirts) would be Grayson M., unless Michael Collins or Karson Ringdahl, or a transfer I'm not aware of, become the backup.

Is it reasonable to conclude that Rogers would have a serious chance at being Robinson's backup next season if his knee is ok?

Planks

Shawn Robinson's backup, it *appears* (assuming Rogers redshirts) would be Grayson M., unless Michael Collins or Karson Ringdahl, or a transfer I'm not aware of, become the backup.

Is it reasonable to conclude that Rogers would have a serious chance at being Robinson's backup next season if his knee is ok?

If Rogers redshirts I’d think Collins will be the number 2.

riffram2011

I’d be shocked if JR is fully healthy next year and (let’s hope it doesn’t happen) SR got hurt, they at least would consider pulling a RS.

FROG PARENTS 1961

This. And do not rule him out being the starter.
It's going to be a good strange option of having SR and JR fighting it out for reps and if Collins wins the job the cameras will be patrolling the TCU sideline very often. This is a deep and young caliber of QBs.

SR Shawn Robinson 6-2 225 SO
JR Justin Rogers 6-4 210 FR
MC Michael Collins 6-5 210 SO
GM Grayson Muehlstein 6-4 210 SR