• The KillerFrogs

Just to be optimistic...

Atomic Frawg

We started the season against four of the better teams in the conference in ISU, Austin, KSU, and Oklahoma. We came out 1-3. I don’t know what most of you expected, but thought 2-2 would be respectable. Given the team and it's unknowns, I thought we had a good chance to beat ISU and KSU, and a punchers chance of beating Austin and Oklahoma. Well we lost to ISU and KSU, and we beat Austin. Oklahoma is still a riddle.

Now we have Waco (after losing two in a row), and my money is always on us in that game. Then Tech comes to town, and my money is always on us. The road game to WVU is a question mark, but we can certainly beat them. Neither Tech nor Western Va has been scary. They are follwed by a road game to Kansas. We can win, and I will still go so far as to say should win, the next four games, taking us to 5-3 before Okie Lite comes to town. By then, in the name of Sweet Baby Jesus, we should be a better team. Right now, I will gladly take a 5-4, 6-3 season. Not what I wanted (I expected 7-2, 6-3), but I'll take it with growth.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go back to being disgusted right now.

Last edited:

Eight

We started the season against four of the better teams in the conference in ISU, Austin, KSU, and Oklahoma. We came out 1-4. I don’t know what most of you expected, but thought 2-2 would be respectable. Given the team and it's unknowns, I thought we had a good chance to beat ISU and KSU, and a punchers chance of beating Austin and Oklahoma. Well we lost to ISU and KSU, and we beat Austin. Oklahoma is still a riddle.

Now we have Waco (after losing two in a row), and my money is always on us in that game. Then Tech comes to town, and my money is always on us. The road game to WVU is a question mark, but we can certainly beat them. Neither Tech nor Western Va has been scary. They are follwed by a road game to Kansas. We can win, and I will still go so far as to say should win, the next four games, taking us to 5-3 before Okie Lite comes to town. By then, in the bame of Sweet Baby Jesus, we should be a better team. Right now, I will hladly take a 5-4, 6-3 season. Not what I wanted (I expected 7-2, 6-3), but I'll take it with growth.

one question. which mistakes made on the offensive and defensive sides of the ball in game 1 have been corrected now several weeks later?

that is what gives me little confidence going forward. there is potential, there is ability, but the coaching, discipline,and execution is abysmal and the only constant is the breakdowns

Moose Stuff

one question. which mistakes made on the offensive and defensive sides of the ball in game 1 have been corrected now several weeks later?

that is what gives me little confidence going forward. there is potential, there is ability, but the coaching, discipline,and execution is abysmal and the only constant is the breakdowns

Screw corrected. They've gotten worse.

Atomic Frawg

Believe me, I share your concerns. I want to see improvement from game to game. That's always been my position. Last year, we actually seemed to digress. This year, after the red herringbof a second game, I was hoping to see further, continued improvement. That didn't happen. But I can't say it's happened with the other teams I mentioned us possibly beating, either. Thosebhave been teams we've at least shown up for and had a chance to beat. Hopefully looking at 1-3 does something to the collective soul of the program. Again, I'm trying to be optimistic.

Eight

here is something that would make me optimistic

the faint hope meacham will actually line up two backs in the backfield, take your pick from darwin, foster, or evans, pro lines up as a wing, johnson isolated on one side and whomever they want on the other

you have the option game, you have the choice to run some crossbuck action. some lead action, you can motion to trips, four wide or even five wide but you can be versatile

Chongo94

You see a game we didn't?
We started the season against four of the better teams in the conference in ISU, Austin, KSU, and Oklahoma. We came out 1-4. I don’t know what most of you expected, but thought 2-2 would be respectable. Given the team and it's unknowns, I thought we had a good chance to beat ISU and KSU, and a punchers chance of beating Austin and Oklahoma. Well we lost to ISU and KSU, and we beat Austin. Oklahoma is still a riddle.

Now we have Waco (after losing two in a row), and my money is always on us in that game. Then Tech comes to town, and my money is always on us. The road game to WVU is a question mark, but we can certainly beat them. Neither Tech nor Western Va has been scary. They are follwed by a road game to Kansas. We can win, and I will still go so far as to say should win, the next four games, taking us to 5-3 before Okie Lite comes to town. By then, in the bame of Sweet Baby Jesus, we should be a better team. Right now, I will hladly take a 5-4, 6-3 season. Not what I wanted (I expected 7-2, 6-3), but I'll take it with growth.

Just quoting you.

Last edited:
Fools gold if anyone actually believes this team can in any way shape or form salvage this season. This team and it’s coaching staff are a hot mess. The Frogs will lose to Baylor and Tech. The only manageable game left that offers any hope for victory is Kansas. This team and it’s coaching staff have given the fan base zero reason to believe in them. The past two seasons should have been a wake up call that the wheels have shot off the program and Frogs heading toward an extended stay in Big 12 cellar. Only those with blind faith and the most purple shaded glasses can have any faith in this team or it’s coaching staff. Such a dumpster fire the floor is 1-8 and ceiling 2-7.

JugbandFrog

They are basically the same mistakes going on 3 years, they go beyond this season.

Eight

They are basically the same mistakes going on 3 years, they go beyond this season.

aaa82c7a835628871ef8a7e0c276dfb8.gif

This team needs some things that can’t be fixed during the season.. we are not a bad team and the sky is not falling, but the deficiencies are obvious on both sides of the ball.. While we have a really good young core.. team is pretty much done for the year..we can beat KU, maybe BU...the rest, not likely..

Moose Stuff

Fools gold if anyone actually believes this team can in any way shape or form salvage this season. This team and it’s coaching staff are a hot mess. The Frogs will lose to Baylor and Tech. The only manageable game left that offers any hope for victory is Kansas. This team and it’s coaching staff have given the fan base zero reason to believe in them. The past two seasons should have been a wake up call that the wheels have shot off the program and Frogs heading toward an extended stay in Big 12 cellar. Only those with blind faith and the most purple shaded glasses can have any faith in this team or it’s coaching staff. Such a dumpster fire the floor is 1-8 and ceiling 2-7.
Even on a day where 99.9% of the posts are negative and most of the board is calling for the heads of our staff you've managed to post something stupid.