• The KillerFrogs

Just Got Back From Orientation

jake102

Dude I dont know what I'm suppose to call a Mormon church service. You're being way too literal. Chill the hell out. I did nothing wrong.

If I'm not mistaken, he's pointing out the difference in your attitude verse their attitude. Makes you look like a major deuchebag.

YA

His 1st wife was Mormon and so was Patterson. Since his divorce and re-marriage, who knows. His children from his 1st marriage are Mormon.

FungoFrog

Tier 1
Jon Huntsman, former governor of Utah (and practicing Mormon), would share drinks while doing his job as ambassador over seas... Gary obviously is just bending the rules because he is in the office, doing work... Doesn't mean he "isn't" Mormon.

YA

Go watch football practice and listen to some of the interesting vernacular that GP uses.

He's not Mormon.
There is a difference between strict observance and loose interpretation. It seems you and maniac need to learn the difference young guns.

illini_frog

There is a difference between strict observance and loose interpretation. It seems you and maniac need to learn the difference young guns.

I don't believe there is such thing as being "inactive" in any religion. You either are, or you aren't.

tcumaniac

(insert condescending comment about your intelligence here)

That's how one properly debates on killerfrogs, right?

I know a lot of people on here just think of me as an idiot freshmen, but i'm honeslty surprised how ignorant some of the adults on here are.

FroginAustin, TopFrog, Ya... just to name a few

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
I know a lot of people on here just think of me as an idiot freshmen, but i'm honeslty surprised how ignorant some of the adults on here are.

FroginAustin, TopFrog, Ya... just to name a few

Preach it brother! Will you be serving penis cookies with the sermon?

Latest posts