• The KillerFrogs

Just a few days left....

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
...in our annual membership drive so please take a minute and cogitate the endless advantages of membership in Killerfrogs.Com

If you need me to list them, I will but the best advantage is knowing that you have helped keep your favorite website alive and kicking. That and knowing that Scott can buy himself a new purple thong

Click here for more details.

ricksterh

QUOTE(wes @ Aug 5 2010, 09:40 PM) [snapback]608108[/snapback]
...in our annual membership drive so please take a minute and cogitate the endless advantages of membership in Killerfrogs.Com

If you need me to list them, I will but the best advantage is knowing that you have helped keep your favorite website alive and kicking. That and knowing that Scott can buy himself a new purple thong

The steelfrog tier should have a set of boots included! :biggrin:

steelfrog

Tier 1
That and knowing that Scott can buy himself a new purple thong

Good Lord! How do I scrub that image from my brain--someone, PLEASE help!

OK, so here's the benefits as Steel sees them:

Wes will ban Frognosticator and send out a hit squad to kill him on the train.

Scott will, for your amusement, break several bones bodysurfing in said (gulp) thong, and cry like a baby. And walk funny. Again.

Frognosticator, before being killed, will enter and easily win an eating contest of your choice.

TopFrog will engage in an act of self immolation combined with timely defenestration.

Normal will sue whomever you so choose.

Froglaw will sue whomever you so choose.

JurisFrog will sue whomever you so choose.

(Any other lawyers out there?)

A giant orange headed being will, er, do what giant orange headed beings do.

Steel will tell many stories about the folks against whom our team plays. And some of them will even be true, though they may enrage people.

Portland Frog

That and knowing that Scott can buy himself a new purple thong

Isn't this in honor of those joining @ Tier 3? Jubandxmas? (I am probably misspelling it).

gdu

QUOTE(landfrog @ Aug 5 2010, 05:36 PM) [snapback]608134[/snapback]
Subliminal message: GDU, PAY UP! :biggrin:

I've given my reasons for hesitation. I have thought about this often and well before any membership drive. I'm not sure more than a few here would pay if they were in my shoes.

FrogAbroad

Even thought I was a paid-in member before the recent drive, wes, I appreciate your reminders. You never went PBS on us with a week-long Frogathon...you just...reminded us all.

When it's time to renew, I reckon I will.