• The KillerFrogs

Jugband at Arlington Improv tonight

JugbandFrog

I will be part of the Flo Hernandez Flo-Case tonight at the Arlington Improv. Show starts at 8 pm. If you wanna come out and support me, heckle me or are just in need of a laugh, then come on out. The show itself features three very funny comedians that you will see on a grander stage one day, so this is an opportunity to catch them early.

Limey Frog

I will be part of the Flo Hernandez Flo-Case tonight at the Arlington Improv. Show starts at 8 pm. If you wanna come out and support me, heckle me or are just in need of a laugh, then come on out. The show itself features three very funny comedians that you will see on a grander stage one day, so this is an opportunity to catch them early.

Dude, I would absolutely be there but I'm leaving town to visit my in-laws. Next time you're doing a show in the metro let me know.

ross

KMA
Darn Jug I came all the way to the RGV just to find out you are not here. Instead you have gone to the DFW area with you act. If I was there I would love to come heckle you. good luck.

ricksterh

Jugband, when is your next gig at Locals Lounge? :huh: Let me know and I'll tag along. :cool: Good luck in Arlington and I'll see you in Harlingen! :laugh:

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
funny.jpg

th-th-th-thank you ve-ve-very much. What a gr-gr-great audience.