• The KillerFrogs

Johnathan Gray will commit to

HFrog1999

johnny-carson-as-karnak.jpg

TCUFrogs

Well, he must have just been wasting his time visiting TCU all these times. Silly Horned Frog fans....

Good thing Bohls and UT folk know what's going to happen, otherwise we'd all be clueless. Good for them!

berryfrog95

Austin radio also said their 2 cents that he was going to be in Burnt Orange....I'll believe it when I see it....but don't doubt it.

tcumaniac

i want jgray here as much as anyone... especially considering he's a fellow aledo bearcat.... but let's take off our purple shades and be as unbiased as possible:

pretend you are one of the most wanted recruits in the country. why would you pick TCU over UT: a school with endless resources, notorietity, fans, resources, alumni, etc etc.

im not saying there aren't reasons... there are many appealing factors about TCU such as closeness to home, family, DFW supporters... smaller feel... The fact TCU produced the best running back in the NFL.

im just curious what yall think

researchfrog

Because TCU won't have a new coach while he's in school. Except for the loss to Bama, Mack was gone. The situation with Allred still hasn't finished either.

Austin is not a major media market, nor is any school in the Big 12. UT gets good coverage, but not on the all important East Coast.

jaredsullinger

Because TCU won't have a new coach while he's in school. Except for the loss to Bama, Mack was gone. The situation with Allred still hasn't finished either.

Austin is not a major media market, nor is any school in the Big 12. UT gets good coverage, but not on the all important East Coast.

Not a single Big East school get's more national coverage than UT in football. The east coast really isn't that important.