• The KillerFrogs

Jerry Hughes has ruined the Colts

frogman07

Well, you are from Wisconsin, you should know what a draft bust looks like.

ron1115.jpg

PWNED_.JPG

1237977238_pineapple-express-laughing.gif

OldSchoolFrog

cant miss on 1st rd picks and man did the Colts wiff on this loser. I guess in the NFL you dont get to play UNLV or New Mexico. The Colts desperately need guys who can play and Hughes certainly in not one. He will be out of the league very soon.

TCU has 1 starter in the NFL I think, and its that bum LB on Arizona's weak Defense. LT is not really a starter, he is terrible .

The price of popularity. The trolls since Sunday have collectively lowered the IQ level of KFC membership at least 10%.......

Young and Horned

You know what I wish more places had around here? Banana's Foster. That is the (matty13). What I can say (matty13)? Wow, its only poop people, just a different name.

BigEasyFrog

cant miss on 1st rd picks and man did the Colts wiff on this loser. I guess in the NFL you dont get to play UNLV or New Mexico. The Colts desperately need guys who can play and Hughes certainly in not one. He will be out of the league very soon.

TCU has 1 starter in the NFL I think, and its that bum LB on Arizona's weak Defense. LT is not really a starter, he is terrible .
*giggles*

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Having to watch these guys every week and knowing Polian has said many times he was going to be an understudy all year, I can't see how JH has cause all the injuries, has failed to block for the running game and has thrown so many pick 6 INTs. Believe me, the Colts have more problems than Jerry Hughes.

frogman07

commandowrong.gif

revfrog

Apple for me. Pumpkin if my genaralissimo needs a lift. Or pecan made with brandy, like grandma always made.
If you're gonna mess around with pecan pie, do it right. Make mine a black-bottomed bourbon pecan pie. It' got a layer of dark chocolate below the filling and a flaming bourbon sauce on top. Yeah, you light it. Great with Bluebell Homemade Vanilla.