• The KillerFrogs

Jeremiah Donati is a Spineless, [ muschi ]

Big Frog II

some students refer to the west side as the “sleepy side” since it’s where all the old people who don’t cheer tend to sit.

ive been to most big 12 stadiums and TCU might have the highest % of fans eligible for Medicare
You will be surprised how fast you reach that age. Remember this.

ticketfrog123

You will be surprised how fast you reach that age. Remember this.

the post was not intended to portray elderly hate...an observation that hopefully our athletic department provides boomsticks or something to help those fans generate noise.

something in between silence and MSU’s cowbells would be a good start, which I think the boomsticks at hockey games or whatever could help.

no vuvuzelas

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
the post was not intended to portray elderly hate...an observation that hopefully our athletic department provides boomsticks or something to help those fans generate noise.

something in between silence and MSU’s cowbells would be a good start, which I think the boomsticks at hockey games or whatever could help.

no vuvuzelas
I doubt you make as much noise during a game as me and my brother.

Pharm Frog

no vuvuzelas

It doesn’t matter what your intentions are. It only matters that the words offend.

That said...a hard pass on boom sticks, cowbells, vuvu-whatever’s, clickers, recorders, kazoos (although there might be a tie in there with riff ram), or any other artificial noise makers including amplified band through the PA.

I’ve heard that stadium loud without gimmicks. Just need to give the fans reason to be loud. Splitting up cohorts of people with the reconstruction didn’t help but that ship has left the marina.

EDIT: I was joking with the first two sentences but modern America isn’t joking about that. Luv dat claim of being offended.

ticketfrog123

It doesn’t matter what your intentions are. It only matters that the words offend.

That said...a hard pass on boom sticks, cowbells, vuvu-whatever’s, clickers, recorders, kazoos (although there might be a tie in there with riff ram), or any other artificial noise makers including amplified band through the PA.

I’ve heard that stadium loud without gimmicks. Just need to give the fans reason to be loud. Splitting up cohorts of people with the reconstruction didn’t help but that ship has left the marina.

EDIT: I was joking with the first two sentences but modern America isn’t joking about that. Luv dat claim of being offended.

i could sense the sarcasm, no harm done. Yes I agree there’s very few sections I’ve seen that tend to have a good group of people willing to make noise and have fun