• The KillerFrogs

Jen Engel is a 1st class b

NubomTurk

Tier 1
You, sir, have accomplished something that I never thought possible:

You've made me feel sympathy for NativeFrog.

Well played, sir.

FROGDADDY

If the alternative is anything other than a BCS conference then I'll be at the front of the line. I'm not sure some of you get just how important this is. Baylor understood.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Don't know about crawling over broken glass, but pretty sure TCU would prefer Big 12 over BE. Perhaps not unconditionally, but ...

angelo's frog

If the alternative is anything other than a BCS conference then I'll be at the front of the line. I'm not sure some of you get just how important this is. Baylor understood.

+1. Her tweet is obviously intended as hyperbole but Frogdaddy is right. If we stay in the BE and they lose their BCS berth in two years or if WVU goes to the SEC (same thing really) then where are we. It's a Hobson's choice but I would choose the Big 12 without groveling of course.

HookedonFrog

Here's a questions for all of you...is 2 years of AQ enough for you if that's all you get? Bottom line is the BE could easily be a bush league in 2 years with 4-6 defections....

dweller

How are they going to lose AQ status? Under the current system there is no mechanism to revoke the status. TWO years from now who knows what the college landscape is going to look like. How many of you really believe the Big 12-2-1 is going to be around more than two years. OK is out the door at the first opportunity, Mizzu has been trying to leave for a couple of years. Both leagues are vulnerable, but do you really want to spend the next two years with UT?

NubomTurk

Tier 1
Big East doesn't look too stable right now, but it seems like we've got some breathing space to work it out.

I totally get the geographic appeal of the Bevo 9, but is it really any more stable? Oh, and you get to be DeLoss's butt boy along with your membership.

My first thought on hearing of a TCU invite to the Bevo 9 wouldn't be, "Hooray!" it would be, "so...what are the terms?"

Big Frog II

If we were in the Bevo 9, in a week, a month, or a year, we could be in the same position as Iowa State and Baylor. There really isn't much difference in the two conferences right now. The main think the Big East needs to do is add some football teams, and I mean right now.

Army Frog Fan

I once took her out for a nice seafood dinner and never called her again.

Jen Engel is a Saint!!
wesmantooth1.jpg