• The KillerFrogs

It may be happening folks…. GP

Eight

it was not just gary. this was scheissed up from the beginning.
those of us on the calls are sick to our stomach. the fact that victor and jd are leading the search is frustrating. neither hired anyone in athletics of significance. jd was gc for leigh prior to tcu for heavens sake. it didn't need to go this way.
tcu pissed off a lot of people today on how this was handled. gary first. i would have left too.
question, you say this as if vic and jeremiah don't answer to anyone and have carte blanche'

is it is matter that they have key trustees/ boosters/ alums backing them because otherwise it is a bit confusing

Paint It Purple

Steel doesn't care how it was done; Steel is jubilant, at the PROSPECT of turning this around, which GP could and cannot do. After all he's the one yes, who drove it up the mountain but also drove it off a cliff
You just said VB is incompetent. Not doubting you, but how does an incompetent VB turn this around?

JayMadd

I don't have any idea of how this meeting went, but I assure you I would have a TCU Police Officer outside the door before I directed any question at CGP. I don't see any scenario where a conversation, such as this, ever goes as hoped.

asleep003

Actually thought CGP should have been offered the Ad ship and returned JD back to his old position, where he belongs. Not sure what people are thinking. No new stadium with out CGP... No fantastic Bowl victories without CGP... no B12 without CGP ... No 7-3 record over UT without CGP. Now who better to be our AD.?.

Big Frog II

Steel has found VB to be one of the most unimpressive individuals he's ever met in a position of that profile. gores to show you that the successful now in higher education are, much like the Gov, career bureaucrats
I totally disagree. Boschini is a great guy. Always enjoy talking to him. Friendly to everyone from the students to the poor people like me.