• The KillerFrogs

It may be happening folks…. GP

Mean Purple

I dont think this shocks people, other than that he is not allowed to finish out the year. figured they would announce soon and say his last game is kansas.

CM Frog

I was sad last week when we lost to WV because I knew this was coming. I think 100% GP believes in his heart he can fix this, and not being given the chance probably hurts him to the core.

All the people on this thread calling for GP to be fired then complaining how it was done is so typical…
Yes there have been so many flippers it is funny to read

Mr. Bigglesworth

Yes there have been so many flippers it is funny to read
Don’t think this is fair. As with anything in life there’s an appropriate way to handle a situation just like in business… schloss didn’t handle it appropriately when he left essentially without telling anyone and I don’t think Patterson handled this appropriately if what Donati said is true - that they offered him the ability to finish the year. It was time to move on and this is an unfortunate path but it’s a means to an end

Mean Purple

Don’t think this is fair. As with anything in life there’s an appropriate way to handle a situation just like in business… schloss didn’t handle it appropriately when he left essentially without telling anyone and I don’t think Patterson handled this appropriately if what Donati said is true - that they offered him the ability to finish the year. It was time to move on and this is an unfortunate path but it’s a means to an end
did donati actually say they offered him the chance to finish out the year?

Chongo94

Some of you need to stop with the sentimentality. Of course he did those things for us. He's also the one who drove us off the cliff. In the end, he's responsible for the successes and failures. And also don't forget, it wasn't just GP, there were tens of millions of dollars that helped him. Both salary-wise and donation-wise. Lots of people gave a lot to help him. That help is just as instrumental imo. Gary dug his own grave in the end. Lets now more forward and quit with the Old Yeller tears now.
This is what I get tired of, this almost worship like story of how he single handedly rebuilt TCU football, conveniently forgetting people such as Morrison, Hyman, CDC, and Bumpas among others…

And as @HFrog1999 pointed out in another thread, Sullivan