• The KillerFrogs

It may be happening folks…. GP

jack the frog

yeah - Cumbie is so dead to me I don't even think about him when I say Sonny anymore - so should have clarified
I occasionally think of that evening when Sonny recommitted to TCU around the white hot UT O coordinator rumor. We all celebrated as we kept our guy and stuck it to Texas. Wonder how things might have been different if he had left. Probably not much, just more shuffling around of the same retreads.

ticketfrog123

I occasionally think of that evening when Sonny recommitted to TCU around the white hot UT O coordinator rumor. We all celebrated as we kept our guy and stuck it to Texas. Wonder how things might have been different if he had left. Probably not much, just more shuffling around of the same retreads.
Wasn’t Lincoln riley the other candidate?

OmniscienceFrog

Idk why you’re fighting this guy on everything. You don’t think hiring decision get feelers or approval from the largest donors?

Dude go look at the Arkansas / Jerry Jones & GP story
Yeah Chief, I know donors are involved in hiring decisions. Have never denied they do. Also know the current AD doesn't screw up everything he does either, like "this guy" tries to convince everyone he does.

Mean Purple

I guess I’d have to know what the reasonable end was to have an opinion on that. Hard for me to imagine something more reasonable than coaching out the rest of the year and being honored at the last game? It’s stunning to me that that isn’t gonna happen. Sad.
Maybe gary offered to retire at the end of next season.