• The KillerFrogs

ISU pulling upset

DelFrog

ISU led by a true Fr QB and without their outstanding RB David Montgomery, is about to upset Oklahoma St in Stillwater. ISU is up 48-35 very late in the game. Their Fr QB, has thrown for over 300 yrds and 4 TDs.

ifrog

It’s fair to say that TCU has had the toughest schedule of any B12 team so far. Techs win doesn’t look so good now.

TooColdU

No one outside of Texas, TCU, and ISU have great defenses this year in the B12, and due to that I still feel like we could run the table if we protect the ball.

I’m just concerned about our offense only putting up 10 points on Iowa State. OK State scored 42 on them today.

ifrog

Id say Texas did.
USC is decent, not good. Tulsa is horrible. Maryland meh. Texas played one elite team in OU. Texas just beat that team so is Texas elite?Time will tell.

Iowa State is sneaky and could beat some good teams. Ohio State elite. Our FCS win doesn’t prove anything. SMU has arguably played a better schedule. It will be interesting to see if they can compete tonight.

You are probably right.

Last edited:

Tom Brown

USC is decent, not good. Tulsa is horrible. Maryland meh. Texas played one elite team in OU. Texas just beat that team so is Texas elite?Time will tell.

Iowa State is sneaky and could beat some good teams. Ohio State elite. Our FCS win doesn’t prove anything. SMU has arguably played a better schedule. It will be interesting to see if they can compete tonight.

You are probably right.

I thought you were talking in B12 thus far.

FrogLifeYo

I’m just concerned about our offense only putting up 10 points on Iowa State. OK State scored 42 on them today.
We don’t push the ball down field the way OSU does..they are almost a strictly vertical passing game and ISU schemed them much differently then they did us..

Eight

Gut says UT/OU rematch or WV/UT

i suggest more bran in your diet

most likely texas and one of those two, but after this week i am not so sure we didn't see last week the emergence of the tcu defense we thought we might have this year with the return of summer to linebacker and collier beginning to round back into form

issues on offense, but i still believe a big part of the offense is they need to find something they are confident in their execution and building from there

f_399

Ohio state , isu and Texas.

That maybe the toughest defenses we face this regular season.

Our offense better get going.

CountryFrog

Ohio state , isu and Texas.

That maybe the toughest defenses we face this regular season.

Our offense better get going.
I don't think there's any doubt that the offense will look better the next three weeks than it did the last three weeks. The opponent definitely matters.