• The KillerFrogs

ISU pulling upset

TX_Krötenechse

Our defense needs to start turning teams over if we’re going to win out. We need to help our offense any way we can, especially, with a backup qb playing.

We haven’t been a turnover machine in years. None of our safeties now, by design or otherwise, are real ball hawks like we used to have.

funkytownfrog

USC is decent, not good. Tulsa is horrible. Maryland meh. Texas played one elite team in OU. Texas just beat that team so is Texas elite?Time will tell.

Iowa State is sneaky and could beat some good teams. Ohio State elite. Our FCS win doesn’t prove anything. SMU has arguably played a better schedule. It will be interesting to see if they can compete tonight.

You are probably right.

Aren’t you leaving out one of Texas games?

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Like I pointed out.... teams who win 49-48 get way more credit than teams who win 14-10

I'll take a good defense over a good offense any day
Not according to ESPN, well at least if you’re Big 12 anyway.

Mark May faps to the idea of winning 2-0 in triple overtime.

notyalc

We probably have seen the best run defenses were going to see with the exception of Okie St. I think if we open up the running game a lot of pressure on the QB's comes off and we stop giving up multiple interceptions. Match that with better tackling and I think we've got something.