1. The KillerFrogs

Is this the trim on our new uniforms?

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by gdu, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Predominantly classic look with a bit of pizzazz.....I think they nailed it.....a little bit of something something for everyone! These unis are going to look sick on TV.

2. Exactly. I want those people rotting in a Chinese prison. This thread is about celebrating uniforms. It's an environment of welcoming and hospitality and anyone who doesn't agree that the uniforms are awesome should just get the hell out.

3. I read somewhere tha happiness begins with a willingness to be pleased. Some of you all must be the unhappiest people on the face of the Earth. I’m not aiming at everyone who said he doesn’t like the design because that’s a matter of taste. However, a couple of y’all are so unrelentingly negative about almost everything I wonder how (and why) you get out of bed each morning

bmoney214, Horned Toad, YA and 2 others like this.
  4. Does KH like them?

5. I think that's the coolest thing about the new uniform. Wakanda/TCU forever!

6. What does Joe think?

netty2424 and Eight like this.
  7. Changing to the komodo dragon frog from a few years back?

8. I think it's supposed to look like this stripe just behind the horns that goes down the length of the body:

[​IMG]

upload_2019-1-30_13-34-16.png

To me if there's an aesthetic reason it makes it more palatable.

Attached Files:

9. I think it’s just for the unveil but I do hope they put players names on the jersey and not Horned Frogs...I love them!!!! Found a couple helmets I need

10. I really like them. Unique and I think future recruits will like them a lot. It's like turning on Black Panther fight mode when you put those new unis on. Way to go TCU and Nike! Great video too. A 2019 national championship would pair nicely with this effort and the upgraded Amon G. Carter Stadium arriving this Fall.

11. Screen Shot 2019-01-30 at 1.57.29 PM.png
    I think the shoulder designs are to represent the horns on the sides and backs of the heads.

View attachment 5454

stbrab and Horned Toad like this.
  12. Go to any TCU facebook fan page and they are for the most part getting blasted by so called fans saying they hate them. Some people are never happy

They look awesome to me, but what do I know as a 47 year old who has a closet full of TCU gear

Horned Toad, Salfrog and Moose Stuff like this.
  13. I like em.

Horned Toad likes this.
  14. I like what they were going for, but I feel the helmets could have been better and the diamond pattern should have been smaller.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. I dig them. There does seem to be some similarity to the Oregon Duck shoulder pad design.