• The KillerFrogs

Is the sky falling?

Kinda hard to make win forecasts without knowing the full schedule, but assuming the rumors are correct, I see about 6 easy games we should win no matter how bad things go (mostly the home games) and 6 games that will depend on how the team gels, how quickly the replacements pick up the slack and injuries. It's too early to tell on those games.

tcujsauce

I think after 4 seasons of wondering how our defense would fair after losing key playmakers, and seeing us role out the #1 defense in the country year in and year out, I'll stop worrying about that.

Undefeated season is absolutely possible. We have A TON of freaking talent on the offensive side of the ball, including the QB position. If the Rooster did well in instilling the "take care of the damn ball" mentality into our younger fellas, 2011 could be a special season, yet only a precursor of things to come for this program.

asleep003

and casey red shirted in 2009. 1 additional full year with the team, with actually game time, and a lot more snaps.

Dalton saw ZERO snaps in 06 as the #3 qb

Dalton, as a FR-R, beat out a sophmore who had a great game in 2006(in reserve) against Baylor and brought us back from behind for a great win... as Baylor was whipping our tails the 1st half and took out our QB. Think Casey and Matt have the stuff, but will still have to develope next year as Andy did in 07'. Feel comfortable with a 9-4 to 11-2 ... remember we did have a few hairy moments this season, with a senior studded team, that had finished in the top 10 the 2 previous years. We'll be tough.