• The KillerFrogs

Is TCU a top 25 team?

CountryFrog

I also think the defense is good, but it does have to be noted that Ohio St is the only really good offense we've played. We did ok against them, only giving up 26 points, but a lot of yards.

We'll find out about this defense the next two games.

cdsfrog

I would think we are not even top 40 based on the results of the last 2 games.
Even after losing after the tOSU game I certainly thought we were.

Tech game should tell us a lot more. If we lose that game I imagine bowl eligible will be the goal for this year.

Last edited:

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
Too many of you on here let feelings get in the way of facts.

126ejjn.jpg

LSU Game Attendee

I also think the defense is good, but it does have to be noted that Ohio St is the only really good offense we've played. We did ok against them, only giving up 26 points, but a lot of yards.

We'll find out about this defense the next two games.
I think the defense has been pretty great, especially with Blacklock out. Edited post coffee #2.

The turnovers will come.

MinFrog

I would say we are between 25-30.

Considering we are about 5 plays away from being 5-0 and ranked in the top ten (and a few plays in the ISU game from being 2-3), I don't understand why it isn't feasible we are top 25 team.

We have a defense of a top 15 team and an offense of a top 50 team. Let's average that out to about top 25, shall we?

lowfrog

Which sport? We're definitely Top 25 in Rifle and Equestrian. Have been for years. Soccer just beat #6 ranked Texas. I think Volleyball is top 25 too last time I looked.

CountryFrog

To propose ranking a team beset with so many glaring deficiencies seems decidedly inappropriate.
If this were the case then there would only be about 12-15 teams in the top 25 any given week. There are many teams currently in the top 25 with lots of issues. If we played Colorado's schedule them we'd be in the top 10 right now or close to it.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Because I’m not a pessimistic knee jerk poster and I’m able to rationally see past some sloppy football and grasp that we’re still easily better than those three teams.
Do you think the same posters that are now saying we aren’t anywhere near a top 25 team are the same people that were advocating for #rejects #fivestraight t-shirts before we played UT?

Last edited: