• The KillerFrogs

If we win out

Mr. Bigglesworth

How is this even a conversation? An incredibly sloppy team and pretty poorly coached defense just beat texas who somehow was more poorly coached than us...texas looked like a joke on the field is less so. I’m glad we won because I can always enjoy beating texas but winning a game that we should’ve lost if texas didn’t just implode is nothing to hang your hat on. Enjoy the win hope we get better. Patterson and the defense still giving up massive plays. I will say it again Duggan is the only guy who wants to win. I’ve enjoyed watch QJ he will be better than doctson all said and done.

Eight

And ISU wins out, which means we would face them again in Big 12 Championship

1) Do we beat ISU the 2nd time around?

2) Is it enough for the CFP?

1) I don’t know if we beat them, but it would be a hell of a game to watch.

2) Florida may be the team we want to root against. Especially if they continue to play well. Also, Miami. They could be the 2nd team from their conferences, or push perennial favorites to the “should we let a 1-loss Bama or Clemson in?”

good job hartung

CountryFrog

How is this even a conversation? An incredibly sloppy team and pretty poorly coached defense just beat texas who somehow was more poorly coached than us...texas looked like a joke on the field is less so. I’m glad we won because I can always enjoy beating texas but winning a game that we should’ve lost if texas didn’t just implode is nothing to hang your hat on. Enjoy the win hope we get better. Patterson and the defense still giving up massive plays. I will say it again Duggan is the only guy who wants to win. I’ve enjoyed watch QJ he will be better than doctson all said and done.
So much nonsense here I don't even know where you start but how about - Duggan is the only one who wants to win?

Mr. Bigglesworth

So much nonsense here I don't even know where you start but how about - Duggan is the only one who wants to win?
I’m not pounding the table after that win..don’t know what the nonsense is. He keeps getting annihilated back in the pocket. It’s essentially joe burrow playing with the bengals and taking huge hits off every play. If you think this team looked even remotely well coached you need to start putting your clown makeup on. We won because texas beat itself and we lucked out.

CountryFrog

I’m not pounding the table after that win..don’t know what the nonsense is. He keeps getting annihilated back in the pocket. It’s essentially joe burrow playing with the bengals and taking huge hits off every play. If you think this team looked even remotely well coached you need to start putting your clown makeup on. We won because texas beat itself and we lucked out.
So many great points being made but none of this explains how you reached the conclusion that Duggan is the only guy who wants to win.

HG73

If we're not offside on their FG and VZ doesn't get the penalty on his interception this game is over early. Two of the not smartest penalties in history. That's not coaching.

HG73

And ISU wins out, which means we would face them again in Big 12 Championship

1) Do we beat ISU the 2nd time around?

2) Is it enough for the CFP?

1) I don’t know if we beat them, but it would be a hell of a game to watch.

2) Florida may be the team we want to root against. Especially if they continue to play well. Also, Miami. They could be the 2nd team from their conferences, or push perennial favorites to the “should we let a 1-loss Bama or Clemson in?”
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes, and
4. Yes

Mr. Bigglesworth

If we're not offside on their FG and VZ doesn't get the penalty on his interception this game is over early. Two of the not smartest penalties in history. That's not coaching.
You could say the same thing for texas could you not? Kickoff return flag, running back wheel route flag, etc.. they had multiple huge plays called back. Wouldnt say it was ever over early and the argument can easily be made in Texas’ favor as well.

Mr. Bigglesworth

So many great points being made but none of this explains how you reached the conclusion that Duggan is the only guy who wants to win.
I’m obviously very high on him but the kid shows heart when the rest of the team looks extremely lackluster. It’s obvious too what the team looks like without him in the field.

CountryFrog

I’m obviously very high on him but the kid shows heart when the rest of the team looks extremely lackluster. It’s obvious too what the team looks like without him in the field.
Again in no way answers how it is that you've determined he's the only guy on the team who wants to win.

HG73

You could say the same thing for texas could you not? Kickoff return flag, running back wheel route flag, etc.. they had multiple huge plays called back. Wouldnt say it was ever over early and the argument can easily be made in Texas’ favor as well.
But those Texas penalties were just penalties. Ours were the dumbest penalties I have ever seen. And remember we had more penalties than they did.

netty2424

Yah beating a blue blood with perpetual top 10 recruiting classes ranked 9th doesn’t matter.

We all agree that the ranking system is supposed to be what determines how teams are measured against each other, right?

If the answer is yes, then it should be right, week 2 or week 10.

Mr. Bigglesworth

Yah beating a blue blood with perpetual top 10 recruiting classes ranked 9th doesn’t matter.

We all agree that the ranking system is supposed to be what determines how teams are measured against each other, right?

If the answer is yes, then it should be right, week 2 or week 10.
This makes no sense

Mr. Bigglesworth

But those Texas penalties were just penalties. Ours were the dumbest penalties I have ever seen. And remember we had more penalties than they did.
Yeah and we ended up giving up a td on fourth and 3 and then couldn’t punch it in from the red zone to save our lives. That is coaching.