• The KillerFrogs

If TexTech wins the MBB Natl Championship ...

MagicFrog

And the acceptance rate is 20 points lower at tech meaning its harder to get into. If an unbiased person sees tech or uk on a resume they'll probably have an equal impression for that portion I doubt techs lower acceptance rate or uks slighlty less low usnews ranking is really going to differentiate their academic prestige in peoples minds. Not sure why you're so adamant about it are you a closet Wildcat fan or do you just really loath tech that much, also thanks for the petty grammer correction.

Again, who cares? West Virginia is probably the weakest school in the Big 12 and they've had plently of success. The only people I ever see talking academic smack are people who are jealous of another schools' success. If we were playing Kentucky in the National Championship do you think anyone would care if we started saying they suck academically? On the contrary, it would make us look bitter.

Talk about their fans burning things down or us beating them by 60 points in football, but leave the academic stuff at home unless you just want to look bitter. You think anyone would be real impressed if Rice started bagging on our academics because they were jealous we have strong football progam? Me either.

Chongo94

Gonna be interesting. Far far too many of my friends and other Tech fans postings that I’ve seen on social media are already acting as if they’ve won and the championship game is a foregone conclusion. Makes me nervous.

Latest gf of mine
I get laid (wife is a TTU grad and a huge b-ball fan). Like, once in a lifetime laid. I am all TTU tonight.
. Latest girlfriend of mine is Tech grad, tonight was disappointment but many games recently were celebration! She cheered for TCU in the NIT too which was also a great tournament run. Go FROGS!!!!!