• The KillerFrogs

If TexTech wins the MBB Natl Championship ...

Virginia Frog

they will have the lowest Academic ranking of any school to achieve that crown since TexElPaso in 1966. (Kentucky has the next lowest Academic rank of NCAA MBB champions.)

Just puttin' it out there.

Brog

they will have the lowest Academic ranking of any school to achieve that crown since TexElPaso in 1966. (Kentucky has the next lowest Academic rank of NCAA MBB champions.)

Just puttin' it out there.

So do you find it impossible to be just a little glad for them, and for the Big 12"

Virginia Frog

So do you find it impossible to be just a little glad for them, and for the Big 12"
As to TT: Close to impossible. Glad, no.
Big XII: Okay, ya got me there.

UVA is not my fav VA school either. Academically there's no comparison to these schools.

This game could go either way. I'm backing the Cavaliers, sorry.

4 Oaks Frog

Could give two [ Finebaum ]s about the B12 aspect. Behind Texas and baylor, Tech is my third most hated. However, I will be cheering for Tech because I will be supporting my TT friends.
So, Guns Up....Oh crap! Did I just say that?!!?
GO FROGS!
BEAT EVERYBODY!
Spit Blood~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!

King of Fun

No one cares about that. It’ll be incredible for their program, and their fans will have seen something none of us have ever seen our program do: compete for a national championship.

You know when I saw UVA would be Tech’s opponent I thought now there is one of the few schools that could make my Tech rooting more than tepid. I had a law prof who was a UVA grad and a more arrogant, smug and self satisfied SOB never walked the face of the Earth. I get that UVA has good academics. I don’t get the fact that some of their grads feel the need to bray it far and wide. Is it jealousy of the Ivy Leagues? Whatever it is it’s a bad look. So pass on rooting for the Cavs

PurpleBlood87

You know when I saw UVA would be Tech’s opponent I thought now there is one of the few schools that could make my Tech rooting more than tepid. I had a law prof who was a UVA grad and a more arrogant, smug and self satisfied SOB never walked the face of the Earth. I get that UVA has good academics. I don’t get the fact that some of their grads feel the need to bray it far and wide. Is it jealousy of the Ivy Leagues? Whatever it is it’s a bad look. So pass on rooting for the Cavs

There are high standards to get into school or there is draw the pirate just right to get into school.

Patchy.jpg

helcap

The overall academics of a school often has little to do with the standards applied to their athletes.

Best example in basketball champions is North Carolina

Latest posts