• The KillerFrogs

I need 2 for the National Championship

DB012031

Heartbroken Michigan fan here that bought 2 tickets for the Natty 2 weeks ago. Looking to offload them to a TCU fan (because to hell with the SEC)

Section 328, Row 9 (Seats 16-17)

Bought directly from SoFI/Ticketmaster as I was on their waiting list. Looking to just get my money back (or as close to it as possible).

Total cost was $3121 ($2750+Fees)

Hope I am not breaking any rules here as I think I followed them (fingers crossed). Happy to provide screen shots and whatever else you need to feel safe with purchase. Just kick Georgia's ass as we are sick of hearing about the SEC in BigTen country.

plandfrog

I have two tickets in Section 336 that I would love to sell at face value to a Frog fan. We just aren’t able to go anymore and want to make sure there are Frogs in those seats! DM me for more info.

BMac42

Ticket Exchange Pass
Coming in from Atlanta..... Would be forever grateful if anyone has any extras to buy.

Thanks!

DF
I have two tickets: Section 552, Row 12, Seats 11 & 12. My email is bmac260@gmail.com, text # is 770-363-2397. Please make a reasonable offer. Face was $450 each and a $20 fee. Would like to make a person happy and not get jobbed. Thanks.

BMac42

Ticket Exchange Pass
I have two tickets: Section 552, Row 12, Seats 11 & 12. My email is bmac260@gmail.com, text # is 770-363-2397. Please make a reasonable offer. Face was $450 each and a $20 fee. Would like to make a person happy and not get jobbed. Thanks.