• The KillerFrogs

I need 2 for the National Championship

BMac42

Ticket Exchange Pass
I have two tickets: Section 552, Row 12, Seats 11 & 12. My email is bmac260@gmail.com, text # is 770-363-2397. Please make a reasonable offer. Face was $450 each and a $20 fee. Would like to make a person happy and not get jobbed. Thanks.

BMac42

Ticket Exchange Pass
Coming in from Atlanta..... Would be forever grateful if anyone has any extras to buy.

Thanks!

DF
I have two tickets: Section 552, Row 12, Seats 11 & 12. My email is bmac260@gmail.com, text # is 770-363-2397. Please make a reasonable offer. Face was $450 each and a $20 fee. Would like to make a person happy and not get jobbed. Thanks.

srcarter

Ticket Exchange Pass
I have better seats in section 231 - this guy is an Ohio State fan who got ridiculed on the other site

DM me if interested in 4 for 231 frog area
I have better seats in section 231 - this guy is an Ohio State fan who got ridiculed on the other site

DM me if interested in 4 for 231 frog area
endzone seats are better? guess that is perspective but if buyer sees value at your price more power to em. Ridiculed for mistakingly posting face value when I should of posted cost but none the less just trying to offer them to a fan who wants to be there at a cost less than market value. Good seats for what should be a good game.

Power of Purple

Ticket Exchange Pass
Have two looking to sell sec 436 Row 4 (TCU side). They were the $650 face level. Looking to sell a little above face to cover the Airbnb

Lee Stonum

Ticket Exchange Pass
I have 6 seats left in an on field patio suite on the TCU side. You can see the suite on the vividseats map (1E-1). Paid 4K a seat, just trying to get that back.

DB012031

I still have 2 tickets: Section 328, Row 9, Seats 16-17. I have accepted the cold reality I bought them much too early and will never get my money back but it is what it is.

At this point, someone make a fair offer and the tickets are yours. Cheapest I have seen in my section on Stub Hub/Ticket Master was $835 a piece and I would price match that (and no fees as Ill pull them from Ticketmaster and do a direct transfer). For reference, I originally paid $1375 a ticket plus fees.

Such is life...PM if anyone wants to make a deal -