• The KillerFrogs

I just started to play golf again

joejordan

QUOTE(FeistyFrog @ Aug 7 2010, 04:27 PM) [snapback]608898[/snapback]
and was surprised that I can play as good as Tiger Woods.

thats what she said.

ricksterh

QUOTE(oldscribe @ Aug 7 2010, 08:52 PM) [snapback]608904[/snapback]
I haven't picked up a club since 1990, but after watching Tiger this week, I may try again.

You can say that again! :biggrin:

TCUFrogs

Tiger plays no better than the average pro now. No more domination. No more fear of him on the courses. Wonder if he ever gets it back?

Mind you, the average pro can still win a tournament, but no one is afraid of them.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
8BAAF00Z.jpg

The Three Stooges Golf ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nuz46rDyhQ

berryfrog95

QUOTE(TCUFrogs @ Aug 7 2010, 06:46 PM) [snapback]608933[/snapback]
Tiger plays no better than the average pro now. No more domination. No more fear of him on the courses. Wonder if he ever gets it back?

Mind you, the average pro can still win a tournament, but no one is afraid of them.

Wonder what would have happened if he DIDN'T get caught!?!

VictoryLap

QUOTE(TCUFrogs @ Aug 7 2010, 06:46 PM) [snapback]608933[/snapback]

Just a slump. Tiger will be back in full force once he gets his swing grooved again.

ricksterh

QUOTE(VictoryLap @ Aug 8 2010, 04:44 PM) [snapback]609068[/snapback]
Just a slump. Tiger will be back in full force once he gets his swing grooved again.

Sooo much of golf is mental. imo Tiger has lost that and I don't know if he will ever get that back? :unsure: Also the fact that he and Hank Haney have decided to go separate ways he has lost a major part of his team. His caddie has more than enough money now and may not want to stay on the bag forever.

I always enjoyed watching Tiger play and he brought a different level to the competion. I would like to see him get that back but I'm not sure he ever will. It's a different situation entirely but does anybody know and remember what happened to David Duvall? He was the top player on the tour for a couple years and then just faded into obscurity.

NativeFrog

QUOTE(FeistyFrog @ Aug 7 2010, 08:27 PM) [snapback]608898[/snapback]
and was surprised that I can play as good as Tiger Woods.

Feisty, you may play golf as good as Tiger, but do you have someone who washes your balls?

freebird

QUOTE(VictoryLap @ Aug 8 2010, 11:44 AM) [snapback]609068[/snapback]

He will regain his grip, once he starts putting around again. :biggrin:
The back pressure must be killing him.

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being
QUOTE(TCUFrogs @ Aug 8 2010, 03:19 PM) [snapback]609139[/snapback]
http://sports.espn.go.com/golf/news/story?id=5446696

"AKRON, Ohio -- Tiger Woods concluded his worst event as a professional golfer on Sunday morning by shooting a 77 at the Bridgestone Invitational, capping a stunning week that saw him shoot 18-over par for four rounds and finish in a tie for 78th in an 80-player field."

I was tied for 81st, so I finished only 3 players behind Tiger Woods.........

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
QUOTE(NativeFrog @ Aug 8 2010, 06:21 PM) [snapback]609209[/snapback]
Feisty, you may play golf as good as Tiger, but do you have someone who washes your balls?

I have a personal ball washer.

InterestedObserver

Mickleson sure threw up on himself with a chance to become #1 in the world.

Good to see two Tarrant County guys finish 1-2. JJ finished 2nd in NY as well. Pretty good showing for the local guys.