• The KillerFrogs

HYPNOTOAD Video

DeuceBoogieNights

All glory
PXL-20221108-145803092-PORTRAIT.jpg

4 Oaks Frog

Love the HYPNOTOAD idea, but I say we turn Max, Q and Miller loose on them!
GO FROGS!
BEAT ORANGE COW!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe] baylor!

DeuceBoogieNights

My son wants one of those. Where did you buy it, and was your credit card immediately compromised?

Ships from Southlake. Ordered it Saturday and got it today. My cc number hasn't been stolen yet. Company appears to be legit. Made by Mavich Branding Group.

I will say, some of the pictures show a Nike swoosh but mine is not Nike which is a little disappointing but I don't care too much.

frogetaboutit

Made by Mavich Branding Group.

I will say, some of the pictures show a Nike swoosh but mine is not Nike which is a little disappointing but I don't care too much.
Also got one from Mavich but with the swoosh. Nike tags, embroidered swoosh and screen printed hypnotoad. Would order from them again. Not cheap but real pleased with quality. My son loves it and wore it to the game. A ton of people asked about it.

froginmn

Ships from Southlake. Ordered it Saturday and got it today. My cc number hasn't been stolen yet. Company appears to be legit. Made by Mavich Branding Group.

Thanks. Paid glory to the Hypnotoad and placed an order today.

tcudoc

Never understood why anyone wants to be a walking advertisement for Nike. And pay a premium for the "privilege."

Status symbol?
What you have described is branding and it is what marketing and sales are all about. It is a pretty prevalent concept and has made many companies very rich.