• The KillerFrogs

Houston Chronicle: Texas, Oklahoma reach out to SEC about joining conference

asleep003

don't play stupid and keep the political crap in the pit

Eight, you have absolutely 0 sesnse of humor... god bless you !! Didn't know you were one of Qanon's supporters, which is the only reason anyone might be offended by response to the joke/goofus on Tech's PAC12 invitation post.... get a life !

Eight

don't play stupid and keep the political crap in the pit

You have absolutely 0 sesnse of humor... god bless you !! Didn't know you were a one of their supporters, which is the only reason anyone might be offended by response to the goofus Tech's PAC12 invitation share.... get a life ![/QUOTE]
not offended, tired of political crap on this site outside the pit and if you could get over your martyrdom you would recognize i have called out others who i suspect have different views than you and i am not the only one making the same request of you and others

Big Frog II

The PAC-12 TV rights are up in 2023 I believe. Would not be surprised to see the Big 10 go after 4 or 6 of those schools. At that time the Big 12 and Pac 12 would get together. Not a bad conference either.

asleep003

Moose ... Qanon is not a political party, just an idiot shop of conspiracies on many topics, and did use it in fun to compare Tech's anticipation of an Invitation from the PAC12 today, via Big Frog II's post in jest.... relax, there is nothing here to be/show anger over... unless one is a Qanon member.

hiphopfroggy

Moose ... Qanon is not a political party, just an idiot shop of conspiracies on many topics, and did use it in fun to compare Tech's anticipation of an Invitation from the PAC12 today, via Big Frog II's post in jest.... relax, there is nothing here to be/show anger over... unless one is a Qanon member.

C'mon bro you know most of these guys are Qanon "members".