• The KillerFrogs

Hook ‘em Gary

HornyWartyToad

I’m scheissing dying .

OK one more comment and I'm gonna do my best to drink this image out of my brain and let the whole thing go. . . Please Gary, no more squatting pics, and for the love of pizza, stop wearing white. I swear I don't remember him ever wearing anything at TCU besides khakis and a purple or black shirt. IDK who keeps dressing him like the Good Humor Man, but that look is not doing him any favors.

tcudoc

Please Gary, no more squatting pics, and for the love of pizza, stop wearing white. I swear I don't remember him ever wearing anything at TCU besides khakis and a purple or black shirt. IDK who keeps dressing him like the Good Humor Man, but that look is not doing him any favors.
aNrJEs.gif

FrogBall09

OK one more comment and I'm gonna do my best to drink this image out of my brain and let the whole thing go. . . Please Gary, no more squatting pics, and for the love of pizza, stop wearing white. I swear I don't remember him ever wearing anything at TCU besides khakis and a purple or black shirt. IDK who keeps dressing him like the Good Humor Man, but that look is not doing him any favors.
agree with the squatting pictures - but his pants sure look light khaki to me - I can't imagine GP changing his fashion approach at this point in life unless CDC sends him to the clothing store he owns, in which case he will suddenly be wearing silk suits and ascots everywhere like CDC....

Froggy Style

Honest question…What is worse?

1. Squatting pick
2. Take a step back vid

I’m going with number two because he spent his off-season on that crappy song rather than solving his football problem

McFroggin

we fired him. Once you fire someone you can’t tell them where they can and can’t work. and then your feelings get hurt because you see them with a team that you don’t approve. don’t be so sensitive, fellas.

Normally I’d agree, but this isn’t really work anymore. This is GP doing this as a hobby. When you pay someone as much as we did for years, $100k/year is nothing. He probably lost about that much selling his home, moving to Austin, and enjoying the higher cost of living there. He likely would have been better off financially coaching a high school team in Fort Worth.

To put this into perspective, no one here made $250,000 last year, got fired, and took another job full-time for $10,000 per year. If they did, it was for pure [ Finebaum ]s and giggles.

FrogBall09

Normally I’d agree, but this isn’t really work anymore. This is GP doing this as a hobby. When you pay someone as much as we did for years, $100k/year is nothing. He probably lost about that much selling his home, moving to Austin, and enjoying the higher cost of living there. He likely would have been better off financially coaching a high school team in Fort Worth.

To put this into perspective, no one here made $250,000 last year, got fired, and took another job full-time for $10,000 per year. If they did, it was for pure [ #2020 ]s and giggles.
He didn’t move