• The KillerFrogs

Holy Cow! What a Day!

steelfrog

Tier 1
They just put up an ad for Smartwater with about a 50' naked Jenny Aniston on a building near Steel's building! She has her hand over her, er, boobie, and her butt crack is showing like it was in Steel's old avatar.

What a day!

2314@work

Contributor
They just put up an ad for Smartwater with about a 50' naked Jenny Aniston on a building near Steel's building! She has her hand over her, er, boobie, and her butt crack is showing like it was in Steel's old avatar.

What a day!
Does steel not have the modern technology of a cell phone picture steel can share with the group?
C'mon, counselor. :angry:

NubomTurk

Tier 1
Something like this?

530398c8.png

UnderToad

I was in a meeting in Dallas last Friday in a building about 3 blocks away. Joke was that all the guys in the building had repositioned their office furniture so they now faced out the window! Newbomb's picture is right but it's a closeup -- the actual one shows more.

steelfrog

Tier 1
Ya, where is her butt? That is the best part, IMO.

It's on Field, just east of Ross, facing roughly north I think; the YMCA building is on the other side of Field.

mcdaddy

Ya, where is her butt? That is the best part, IMO.

It's on Field, just east of Ross, facing roughly north I think; the YMCA building is on the other side of Field.
Blog entry with picture:
http://frontburner.dmagazine.com/2011/06/13/jennifer-aniston-will-destroy-us-all/

steelfrog

Tier 1
Isn't this a great country? We could have, through providence, been born in North Korea or some other place where we get to look at millions of giant pics of Our Glorious Leader. Instead, we get Jennifer's bare butt. Hot damn!