• The KillerFrogs

Herman tipped off McMurphy?

Eight

i guess the term coaching tree will take on an entirely new meaning

at the top we have dom meyer who hired capo mensa.

mensa leaves and hires major the fornicator for his oc at uh.

after sowing the seeds of unrest among the texas alums in the houston area mensa is hired as hc at ut.

who does mensa hire but baylor fixer casey horny who is a long time friends of herman's. herman assure longhorn nation casey knew nothing.

major hires kendal briles and randy clements after a rough first year at uh. ut websites call this a shameful decision by major and go to great links to differentiate between mensa hiring a friend who was baylor's fixer and major hiring art's son

https://www.burntorangenation.com/2...al-briles-randy-clements-hire-houston-cougars ( i HIGHLY recommend reading as the length that wescott eberts goes to rationalize mensa hiring horny is not the same as major hiring briles is comic genius)

zac smith gets fired after his past comes to issue, urban gets caught in a lie, a fired college writer suddenly has access to a great deal of exact information on this matter, and then we find that mensa and his wife gave "financial support" to their friend in need who would happen to have access to this very specific information and text mcmurphy now suddently has possession.

not exactly a john lacarre novel and you don't need to be george smiley to understand there are far, far too many coincidences in this whole story.

BleedNPurple

not an insult. dude had the fact he is or claims to be a mensa member in his coaching bio. who the hell puts that detail into their bio other than someone who is incredibly self-impressed?

the same guy who posed for this cover.

2017-Summer-Cover-Main.png

the same guy who likes to tell the stories about how he and his wife had to struggle and survive on her salary when he was a grad assistant. compare those to gary's stories about coaching on the staff at cal davis

the same guy who was more than happy to tell everyone how much his new house in austin cost.

calling herman mensa isn't a matter of insulting him, but referring to his continued actions that illustrate just how freaking impressed he is with himself

Inferiority complex. You never liked me!

Eight

I can't get myself to believe anything Herman says

biggest problem for herman is and has been are that he and his wife aren't smart enough to stay off social media

lopez and i believe it was nick wright blindside herman with the question about kyle allen. instead of letting it go and just never doing the show herman and his wife make it a damn holy way against 610.

that worked coaching in houston at uh, but it won't work in austin and especially if he is behind mcmurphy getting the story and access to the text. urban won't let this simply go by and mensa has far more at stake than urban.

urban has his titles, has his money, and his reputation was screwed long ago. this is the man who covered for aaron hernandez multiple times at uf even to the point of denying police access to question him in a possible shooting.

mensa on the other hand was given the keys to the freaking kingdom in austin. they were building him whatever he wanted, kids were buying his [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ] and if he won it would only make the ut train that much tougher to derail. told my ut friends this multiple times but the biggest threat to mensa in austin is mensa . is this story turns out to be true this goes right to the top of my list of life is sooo much better than fiction.

Frog DJ

They talked about this for quite a while on The Ticket this morning. Mentioned how Herman is a weird dude and that it would be hard to think of another coach who would mock the opposing QB the way he did in the MIZ game
Some head coaches want to be the players' buddy and make the assistants be the "bad cop."

My old coach was the "bad cop" with a staff full of more "bad cops."

We just stayed in line...

Go Frogs!

Frog-in-law1995

Some head coaches want to be the players' buddy and make the assistants be the "bad cop."

My old coach was the "bad cop" with a staff full of more "bad cops."

We just stayed in line...

Go Frogs!

That pretty much sums up my football experience as well, starting in 2nd grade and continuing to 9th.

And while I’m thinking about it, what the hell was the Kiwanis club thinking? 8-year-old full contact football?

FrogFrog

2 thoughts:

1. If Herman tipped off the reporter, I like Herman more now.

2. Who cares who tipped off the reporter? Let's get back to talking about why serial-abuser Zach Smith has been employed so long.