• The KillerFrogs

Herman tipped off McMurphy?

frogs9497

i keep telling you people mensa is freaking evil with no soul whatsoever.

he uses his relationship with urban to land the uh job, immediately starts wooing texas' houston segment of booster who are pissed the dallas group pushed for the hiring of charlie strong, lied to ed oliver, took the texas job, and not only hired someone off urban's staff but briles as well

mensa is the worst type of freaking evil in college football

But that it happened to Urban Meyer makes it a little better.

Chongo94

As much as I dislike Mensa and as much as I can see him doing all this, I just find it a stretch and doubt that he did. Seems like OSU fans just trying to put the spotlight on anyone other than Urban.

Eight

mensa is a piece of [ Finebaum ] and so is urban

do i believe mensa is so petty he would go after urban's top recruiter after losing a top recruit in mensa's backyard of lake travis?

hell yes. plenty of stories about mensa's pettiness during his time in houston and as i said before the man has no soul. the only thing he cares about is mensa and he will wreck whomever and whatever he needs to do to achieve his goals.

yes, urban is a p.o.s. but the one positive about urban is when weren't in the same state, we didn't directly compete against him, and he won't destroy everything that stands in his way. just replacing one type of evil in college football with something worse because it feels entitled

DkV8t-nXgAAkDvP.jpg

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
As much as I dislike Mensa and as much as I can see him doing all this, I just find it a stretch and doubt that he did. Seems like OSU fans just trying to put the spotlight on anyone other than Urban.
Might have been OSU themselves. Or even the head [ Finebaum ] himself.

Latest posts