• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Eight

FjH98mfacAYwuBS.jpg:large

froginmn

Well, here's something: my love/hate relationship with brisket continues. I smoked a flat for my work team and I thought it was going to time out perfect for lunch.

Then it stalled at 185 and dropped to 183, where it stayed for over an hour. I need to keep practicing and obviously wrap it a lot tighter than I did. I dried out by waiting through that stall. Maybe should have just done a toothpick test when it stalled and called it done.

It was still pretty good... this photo was from my son reheating leftovers for dinner.

20230519_191120_copy_632x843.jpg

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Well, here's something: my love/hate relationship with brisket continues. I smoked a flat for my work team and I thought it was going to time out perfect for lunch.

Then it stalled at 185 and dropped to 183, where it stayed for over an hour. I need to keep practicing and obviously wrap it a lot tighter than I did. I dried out by waiting through that stall. Maybe should have just done a toothpick test when it stalled and called it done.

It was still pretty good... this photo was from my son reheating leftovers for dinner.

View attachment 14253
Not pot roast-y enough. You’ll get there.

View attachment 14253
No matter how poor you think it is I bet still better than Lincoln Riley’s