• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

talor

Totes shredded that gnar gnar indeed

B6FE20B2-CBA6-4D15-96A7-BED9E120CB82.gif
AJLlDp1nGUmYlEg15PkWC2SVk7AWV-45N3A2Tps6Zg=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

SnoSki

Just wanted to stop in and say how thankful I am for HASMSP. Feels a little silly but it’s nice to have a place to have a few laughs or interesting discussion and not worry about setting off fragile egos or wading unknowingly into a political minefield. Yesterday’s news was awful and surely needs to be discussed somewhere but I’m honestly kind of glad to have this place insulated from all of that. Carry on!

Horny 4 Life

I hate shaving. I will try anything to make it suck less.

I should have lived my life in the mountains, doing menial tasks to survive and had a giant Grizzly Adams beard.

I would be alone but my neck would be happy.

Beards are still in. What reason do you have for still enduring the agony of shaving on a daily basis?

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Beards are still in. What reason do you have for still enduring the agony of shaving on a daily basis?
If I'm not mistaken Peace works for some secret agent detachment of an unofficial dark ops branch of a federal government. They don't allow beards. Strangely enough, they do allow smartasses, so I don't know why I don't apply...

Oh wait, the beard thing...

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
Just wanted to stop in and say how thankful I am for HASMSP. Feels a little silly but it’s nice to have a place to have a few laughs or interesting discussion and not worry about setting off fragile egos or wading unknowingly into a political minefield. Yesterday’s news was awful and surely needs to be discussed somewhere but I’m honestly kind of glad to have this place insulated from all of that. Carry on!

I'm thankful for HASMSP because all you young'uns keep me up to date on what's "in" "trendy" "popular" (whatever the word for "hip" is these days).

The young'uns I interact with daily in my real life are impressed with how current I am for being so damn old.

SuperBarrFrog

I don't shave daily. Grew a beard 10 years ago for just that purpose. It's a terrible beard. But it gets me out of the daily shave so screw it.

I’ve gone with just a beard trimmer with no guard Since college with the occasional beard or mustache mixed in over the years. Shaved with a blade maybe 5 times in the last 15 years and face couldn’t be happier for it.