• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Purp

Who was it that recommended some Frog owned shaving product company a while back? I'm close to out of my Art of Shaving cream and figured I'd give the other stuff a try before buying more Art of Shaving stuff.

Purp

I use Barbasol

It’s like $1.99 per can and a can lasts me a few months.
Pretty sure Punter or someone in the SA/Austin area had a good rec on some shave butter or something. I use a safety razor and blades that cost a nickel or so a piece. I'm willing to spend a little more on lotion/cream/butter to make the rest of the shave suck less.

Surfrog

Pretty sure Punter or someone in the SA/Austin area had a good rec on some shave butter or something. I use a safety razor and blades that cost a nickel or so a piece. I'm willing to spend a little more on lotion/cream/butter to make the rest of the shave suck less.

whatever they use at Ft. Worth Barbershop. Expensive, but best cut/shave i've ever had.

Ron Swanson

I know what you’re talking about. I can’t remem who recommended it, maybe bleedpurple, and then Punter tried it and said it was awesome.

I just wanted to throw in a rec for Barbasol because I feel it gets overlooked