• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Purp

How does that happen?
No idea. I assume it's the consequence of living in a new construction neighborhood. That said, I never had a leak. I found out about the tires in the 30,000 mile service. No telling how long they'd been there.

They called me to share the news and felt like I got kicked in the nads. Then they told me all the tires with nails were covered by TireGuard and my balls dropped again. Saved almost a grand a month before Christmas on an unexpected expense.

#stressed
#thenrelieved

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
Alright HASMSPers, need Fort Worth advice. My auto repair/tire/oil change shop, Gordon Perman’s, closed. Who has a recommendation? Shouldn’t matter, but I’ve got a ‘16 f150 and my wife has a 15 tahoe.

Good to know, I’ve been taking my vechicles there for the past few years. Gonna need a new option as well.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I was a strong advocate for wanting OU to lose in playoffs. Yesterday I ran into a SEC fan (yes, an actual SEC fan that didn't attend any SEC school) that feels OU has never seen a defense like GA has. When I pointed out that TCU has a top ten defense playing against much tougher offenses he dismissed it and said GA is just built to beat teams like OU. He said he watched OU games and didn't think their offense was anything special. His condescension was infuriating. I now want the Mayfields to beat GA and Alabama by about a 100 points combined.

Then I won't watch single interview or post game show and pretend this never happened.

I darning hate SEC zombies.

Tom Brown

I was a strong advocate for wanting OU to lose in playoffs. Yesterday I ran into a SEC fan (yes, an actual SEC fan that didn't attend any SEC school) that feels OU has never seen a defense like GA has. When I pointed out that TCU has a top ten defense playing against much tougher offenses he dismissed it and said GA is just built to beat teams like OU. He said he watched OU games and didn't think their offense was anything special. His condescension was infuriating. I now want the Mayfields to beat GA and Alabama by about a 100 points combined.

Then I won't watch single interview or post game show and pretend this never happened.

I darning hate SEC zombies.

How come they didnt beat Auburn both times then.

scheiss that.