• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Kane is sorta like the Kurt Warner of the EPL. Unheralded his whole life and suddenly becomes unstoppable at the highest level largely due to cerebral play and exquisite skill at critical moments.

COYS! means "come on you spurs" and is a common rallying cry among Tottenham Hotspur fans.

The game is on NBC Sports if you care to watch the 2nd half.
He's clearly taking steroids. Probably because of that bad knee.

cdsfrog

If you had a choice to watch an EPL game at any stadium in the vicinity of the London (within 50 miles of so) what would you choose?

More for stadium experience than anything. I have been to zero EPL games and I have been here a year.

Wife's birthday gift for me but I cant decide where. Your advice is much appreciated.

Frog-in-law1995

Emirates, probably. Or Stamford Bridge. But the new White Hart Lane should be really nice when it’s finished. Wembley was great, but if you aren’t a Spurs fan, I’d go somewhere you can experience a true home game.

Last edited:

Purp

Emirates, probably. Or Stamford Bridge. But the new White Hart Lane should be really nice when it’s finished. Wembley was great, but if you aren’t a Spurs fan, I’d go somewhere you can experience a true home game.
I'd prefer a more intimate venue. Craven Cottage always looked like a cool spot to me to take in a game even before they started bringing in all the Americans. They got relegated, though, so if bet the atmosphere got relegated too.

Truthfully, you should go to the Merseyside Derby. That would probably be nuts.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
1 hour until Kane sets the all-time calendar year scoring record. And we are here. COYS!!!!

F3UtVk9.jpg

Scarf report!
And did you pack your brass knuckles?
Fights on!