• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
How do I know it's not me calling myself from the future to warn me about some tragic mistake I'm going to make?
bill-and-ted-3-excellent-adventure-alex-winter-keanu-reeves.jpg

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
I present to you the worst song and video I have ever heard. The main guy in this band is the son if former Ch 8 anchor Gloria Campos. This makes Appalachia Ned or whatever his name is look like freaking Mozart. Enjoy.

The song itself is bad. But not nearly as bad as the video, holy crow. Mom must be so proud of her talentless hack (and weirdo cokehead) son.

SAT Frog

Needs some HASMSP tech wisdom. I am a Samsung guy and have no use for the iPhone. Wife is an iPhone person. She currently has a 6Plus and it is time to upgrade. We have heard different opinions between the 8Plus and the X. Are the cameras the same? Is one better than the other? I get the X is all glass, but is that the only difference? I have also heard to wait on upgrading due to the growing problems Apple is having with the new phones, as well as their new operating system. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Purp

Needs some HASMSP tech wisdom. I am a Samsung guy and have no use for the iPhone. Wife is an iPhone person. She currently has a 6Plus and it is time to upgrade. We have heard different opinions between the 8Plus and the X. Are the cameras the same? Is one better than the other? I get the X is all glass, but is that the only difference? I have also heard to wait on upgrading due to the growing problems Apple is having with the new phones, as well as their new operating system. Any help is appreciated. Thanks
My boss just got the X and loves it, but the only reason he provided was that it allows him to send talking poop emojis. I'd convert her from the dark side.

SAT Frog

My boss just got the X and loves it, but the only reason he provided was that it allows him to send talking poop emojis. I'd convert her from the dark side.
Thanks Purp, I have tried. Before her current iPhone, I had her on a Samsung Galaxy 3. They didn't really like each other too much. I think the iPhones are not made very well. She is one her second 6 plus, in three years. We had the first one replaced as the screen and battery went out.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
I present to you the worst song and video I have ever heard. The main guy in this band is the son if former Ch 8 anchor Gloria Campos. This makes Appalachia Ned or whatever his name is look like freaking Mozart. Enjoy.

Ummm... I've heard a lot of terrible music in my day and this doesn't come close. This actually isn't bad. Yeah, it's got a little bit of ripping off of a Jane's Addiction or Tripping Daisy style, but all the quirks seem to be artistic vision, not a lack of quality.

Tom Brown

Ummm... I've heard a lot of terrible music in my day and this doesn't come close. This actually isn't bad. Yeah, it's got a little bit of ripping off of a Jane's Addiction or Tripping Daisy style, but all the quirks seem to be artistic vision, not a lack of quality.

Good bands to compare with, maybe id like other songs better, but this was super meh.

Tom Brown

Thanks Purp, I have tried. Before her current iPhone, I had her on a Samsung Galaxy 3. They didn't really like each other too much. I think the iPhones are not made very well. She is one her second 6 plus, in three years. We had the first one replaced as the screen and battery went out.

Ive much preferred samsung over iphone. I know that answers none of your questions.