• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

froginmn

Back to off-season HASMSP topics…..
Had to go in early today (thank goodness there wasn’t anything to celebrate last night) so had my morning constitutional at work. Forgotten about the concept of getting paid for that, but holy cow there are loud poopers here. Sounded like I was at a Lamaze class.
One of the underrated aspects of the COVID shutdown was the exclusive use of bathrooms by those of us who had to go in to the office.

Horny 4 Life

Fellas and Q, what I witnessed at SoFi last night could've been reported as a crime in 49 states. I thought it would be a L, but not like that. I won't dwell on it any longer. However, I also got to see Frogs from across the world, including a friend who now lives in South America, converge on LA to show their love for our University and team.

It was a glorious outpouring of Frog Pride that matched the Rose Bowl in every way except the game result. I hope we get the chance to measure ourselves against that type of stick again because I think we'll find that we grew from this experience. Safe travels back home to all the HASMSPers leaving town!

Welfare check on maniac, j-sauce, Snoski, Riggs, and Ron Swanson
Took the last couple years off and feeling rejuvenated (swear post vid was weirdly weirder).

Anywho, came straight here wondering where the familiar faces from yesterday year were - a la: Riggs, Ron, Snoski and Boner (to name a few).

Very refreshing to see that some things and look forward to catching up on a couple dozen pages of HASMSP mañana to get back in the loop.

Took the last couple years off and feeling rejuvenated (swear post vid was weirdly weirder).

Anywho, came straight here wondering where the familiar faces from yesterday year were - a la: Riggs, Ron, Snoski and Boner (to name a few).

Very refreshing to see that some things and look forward to catching up on a couple dozen pages of HASMSP mañana to get back in the loop.
Uh oh.. what’s this swear post vid you are referring to? I took about 5 years off..

Peacefrog

Degenerate

There is an odd stretch when it’s just purplebloodsomethingsomething Posting Twitter videos. It comes back around. Still not what it once was.

Purp

Welfare check on maniac, j-sauce, Snoski, Riggs, and Ron Swanson
J-sauce has been getting married, moving back to Nebraska, and making a baby. Too busy for us here.

SnoSki has been out making music and checked out for a couple years or so now.

Riggs and Swanson are still around intermittently, but not as often. Truthfully, nobody is around here as often as we used to be.

Welfare check on maniac is maybe a misnomer. Has he ever been well? Seriously, though, he's as high strung as ever, but I see him a lot more on the 247 board than this one. He hasn't changed much.

nwlafrog

Off-season convo-

duck hunting in t-minus a handful of hours. Hoping to limit out. Haven’t hunted in a few years after hunting nearly every chance I had for a long time. Work + nearly drowned a few years ago changed it (I can swim, but nobody can swim in water filled waders after an accident) Hoping to shoot a limit + a banded Drake here in Pineville, LA.

Last edited:
Off-season convo-

duck hunting in t-minus a handful of hours. Hoping to limit out. Haven’t hunted in a few years after hunting nearly every chance I had for a long time. Work + nearly drowned a few years ago changed it (I can swim, but nobody can swim in water filled waiters after an accident) Hoping to shoot a limit + a banded Drake here in Pineville, LA.
Speaking of water filled waiters…just wrapped up BOSIET training. Will be spending 4 weeks about 350 miles offshore (first time), y’all have any guidance?

nwlafrog

PSA never trust a lake bed shelf when setting out decoys or retrieving them. Long story short, shelf gave away, I slid down and was under water. Couldn’t get out of the waders, couldn’t swim up above the water from the weight of water in the waders and restriction. We were in a cold snap and had extremely cold temps that same morning. I was lucky to crawl the shelf out and wade to the road to my truck about a half a mile from the incident. I feel like I briefly went into a hypothermic shock. Was damn near naked without knowing it by the time I got to the truck. It’s a cool story to tell now, but the way you body can adjust to survival on its own is amazing.

nwlafrog

Speaking of water filled waiters…just wrapped up BOSIET training. Will be spending 4 weeks about 350 miles offshore (first time), y’all have any guidance?
Not sure what that is, I never ventured offshore for work. Mine was all on land, but I did have to complete training for offshore work in case a few times. The helicopter in the water survival drill was intense though.

Not sure what that is, I never ventured offshore for work. Mine was all on land, but I did have to complete training for offshore work in case a few times. The helicopter in the water survival drill was intense though.
IWOCS and umbilical installation and support (expensive usb cord from control panel topside to well-head at seabed). I’ve been commercial side (downstream) for last 10 years so this is really new to me.

Helicopter survival training was intense. Heard stories about it, but doing it was different.