• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Eight

c28034e1b78f81ce58b1831e4156e975e5e062b8.gifv

london's version of this board's favorite local columnist with much better hair​

Eight

I am late to this as knowing who the Brandon was.

What did Gruden do ... this time?

basically shared emails over 6-7 years with bruce allen via allen's work email with the red skins in which gruden made comments that slammed nfl leadership, slammed the nfl's concussion protocol, slammed obama and biden, were homphobic, were racially insensitive, and basically confirmed he was a complete arse and sham who got hired by the only owner dumb enough to do so

what truly screwed him aside from typing out these thoughts and sending them to allen's work email was the nfl investigation of the redskin's hostile work environment

Mean Purple

basically shared emails over 6-7 years with bruce allen via allen's work email with the red skins in which gruden made comments that slammed nfl leadership, slammed the nfl's concussion protocol, slammed obama and biden, were homphobic, were racially insensitive, and basically confirmed he was a complete arse and sham who got hired by the only owner dumb enough to do so

what truly screwed him aside from typing out these thoughts and sending them to allen's work email was the nfl investigation of the redskin's hostile work environment
Bet his podcast is gonna be off the hook.

froginmn

What’d he do to piss you off?
Haha. A mutual friend asked a couple years ago if I ever would have figured that I would know somebody so wealthy.

I looked funny at him because I somehow hadn't connected that he was Jeff's brother. In hindsight he'd talked about how he was from NJ but visited his grandparents in Texas with his brother.

We just lost touch over the years. Dammit.

Mean Purple

What did he say? Huge Norm fan. Huge Shatner fan, although I do not care for Star Trek. I just think Shatner is the type of guy that would be awesome to hang out with. He can laugh at himself and doesn't seem to take himself too seriously despite all of his success.
Sorry, Doc. It was a joke, Referencing the shape of the spacecraft/rocket and Norm's usual usage of a word on Dennis Miller's shows.