• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
At least we didn’t lose in overtime. I love NHL playoff hockey but what the hell are they doing starting this game at 9:40 ?

This one started so late because it was the 3rd game of the night and the first game went to overtime so that made the other games start late.

Fridays game is scheduled at 9. Its the second game of the double header. The same thing is going to happen if the first game runs long.

I'm not complaining though. I work evenings so I still get home in time to watch half the games because of these late start times.

nwlafrog

Lost my patio, my weatherhead, and holes throughout the roof of my rental property (which was my first mortgage). I got to spend the day coordinating contractors and working with the city.

My cedar tree snapped and fell through my house and took the transformer and everything with it.

HG73

Lost my patio, my weatherhead, and holes throughout the roof of my rental property (which was my first mortgage). I got to spend the day coordinating contractors and working with the city.

My cedar tree snapped and fell through my house and took the transformer and everything with it.
Will your insurance help?