• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

SnoSki

Need some urgent advice.

Wife received a debit card in the mail today she didn’t apply for. More specifically a “US Bank Reliacard” which is apparently used for unemployment benefit disbursements. She is fully employed and has no idea where the card came from.

We called Us Bank and they couldn’t help us and said to call the government unemployment office.

We called TX workforce commission To report fraud and only got led to a voicemail(?) box. Not even a phone tree.

Went to their website and as you might imagine the site is useless. To report fraud you have to submit some sort of document but it doesn’t say which one or where to find it.

All that said- what should we do? Credit report appears unchanged thankfully but someone is trying to use her name to collect unemployment. Would like a more settling resolution than just “leave a voicemail.”

Need some urgent advice.

Wife received a debit card in the mail today she didn’t apply for. More specifically a “US Bank Reliacard” which is apparently used for unemployment benefit disbursements. She is fully employed and has no idea where the card came from.

We called Us Bank and they couldn’t help us and said to call the government unemployment office.

We called TX workforce commission To report fraud and only got led to a voicemail(?) box. Not even a phone tree.

Went to their website and as you might imagine the site is useless. To report fraud you have to submit some sort of document but it doesn’t say which one or where to find it.

All that said- what should we do? Credit report appears unchanged thankfully but someone is trying to use her name to collect unemployment. Would like a more settling resolution than just “leave a voicemail.”
We got a similar card the other day Wifes name same deal... haven't gotten as far as you though so I am no help.
BTW just noticed your tag line. Mrs TFTBNL and I are on a westerns jag. just finished re-watching Lonsome Dove. Forgotten how good that was. ..and that I reckon I'm still skeerd to death of water moccasins.

SuperBarrFrog

Need some urgent advice.

with over 30 million folks on unemployment I doubt you’re gonna get ahold of anyone at their office. Maybe they just sent them out for possible stimulus checks? Sounds like it happens to lots of folks.
https://www.12newsnow.com/article/n...-for/502-9e5f2fdb-e1cb-4576-904b-6ef45c0ad59b