• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

ftwfrog

you realize our women's soccer program from the grass roots up is supported more than any other country in the world, they have a guaranteed salary and health benefits if the make the national team, and don't face the level of competition the men face

oh.....and financially the women's team doesn't make near the money the men do from the split the men get from fifa

finally, the women could have had the deal the men are getting which is basically no guaranteed money, no benefits, etc....but they wanted the sure thing as well as the fact the association is keeping the women's pro league afloat in the us and basically paying the salaries. ..

no hand outs for the men be it a the pro level or international comp
Nope. Didn’t realize any of that... (actually didn’t read past your first sentence).

Ron Swanson

@Ron Swanson
How are you doing and has your baby boy had his surgery yet? Hope everything is well.
I’m doing well. Still waiting for the nerve damage in my lower legs to repair itself, but I know it’s a long process so I’m being patient. I have these leg braces, which allow me to get around fairly well and not have my daily life impacted too much.

My son had his surgery on Friday the 17th. The surgery was a success and he’s doing fine now, but man, it was tough to watch as a parent when he came home all swollen from the surgery...

Here he was before surgery...

DSQpvgY.jpg

Here he was the day after surgery...

1KUNXLK.jpg

Here is the scar...

jT8mOHt.jpg

Here he is a few days later...

iNPtyhq.jpg

zlXKzy6.jpg

netty2424

I’m doing well. Still waiting for the nerve damage in my lower legs to repair itself, but I know it’s a long process so I’m being patient. I have these leg braces, which allow me to get around fairly well and not have my daily life impacted too much.

My son had his surgery on Friday the 17th. The surgery was a success and he’s doing fine now, but man, it was tough to watch as a parent when he came home all swollen from the surgery...

DSQpvgY.jpg

1KUNXLK.jpg

Here is the scar...

jT8mOHt.jpg

iNPtyhq.jpg

zlXKzy6.jpg
These babies seem so fragile but when they go through things like this, you realize just how tough they are!

He’s looking good Ron!

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)

DSQpvgY.jpg

1KUNXLK.jpg

Here is the scar...

jT8mOHt.jpg

iNPtyhq.jpg

zlXKzy6.jpg
Looks like he inherited his dad's positive attitude about healing and overcoming!
Great outcome, and thanks for sharing.

Mean Purple

Other than a few pockets here and there the entire DFW metroplex is pretty much an ugly place. Good place to live with competitive wages and low COL but otherwise...kinda boring and gross. Unless, of course, you really love master planned communities, a severe lack of trees and topography and strip malls.
You nailed it.

There are parts of Fort Worth that are interesting. Parts of Denton County and Parts of Collin County, but they are really away from the main part of DFW. I like more of a East Texas view, so at times it all seems fairly baron around here.

very recently we took off for lunch ... in Longview. it was a nice change.

ftwfrog

Got a 10 hour family road trip to Gulf Shores coming up in about 10 days, so I'm saving my JRE podcasts until then. Saw Rogan post a photo of Post's cigarette butts and Bud Lights last night, though, and it got me looking forward to that one.
Did the same thing with Howard Stern interviews. Makes the trip go by so much quicker. Have fun.

netty2424

Got a 10 hour family road trip to Gulf Shores coming up in about 10 days, so I'm saving my JRE podcasts until then. Saw Rogan post a photo of Post's cigarette butts and Bud Lights last night, though, and it got me looking forward to that one.
Listened to Post episode last night. It was a true stoner episode.

SuperBarrFrog

You hear the story of Mahomes and Kelce playing him in beer pong backstage at his concert in KC. It was the same day as the super bowl parade so you can imagine everyone was pretty boozed. I read it he story in his GQ article a few weeks ago but I’m sure post Malone will tell it on that pod.